Shpongle 3 Launch Party in NY

Hey you NYers and Shpongle fans out there.

They still havnt let out any samples and only a number of lucky ones have experienced more then one track from this long awaited title. I urge anyone in NY to be there

Posted Image

Posted Image

imo this cover is better than the actual albums :blink:

well im about 8 hours away but its really not worth a trip to hear a cd.

Are you shpongled is my all time fav album in any genere but everything about 3 smells of extreme cheese.

Big NYC release party with a big cheesey flyer, the "last" album even though im sure there will be a shpongle remix album or 2.

I'm only two hours away :)

I'm only 17 though  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

256910[/snapback]

In your place i would definetely go there and at least try to go in!

had this been 7 days later i would have been there :( :(

i feel like fucking crying..

256945[/snapback]

i feel you man : (

Are you shpongled is my all time fav album in any genere but everything about 3 smells of extreme cheese.

Big NYC release party with a big cheesey flyer, the "last" album even though im sure there will be a shpongle remix album or 2.

257499[/snapback]

hmmm... and then you will be complaining that there are no parties over there ; ) GO!

257499[/snapback]

I don't know hoe you would know that unless you've heard more than I have but I agree with flyer cheeze indeed.

Tsunami isn't known for good taste in artwork..

On Fri before that Simon is playing along with Hujaboy at Spirit also in NYC. Should be a good weekend to travel to New York. Too bad I can't take off work for that long.

What about presenting that album in Europe ? :angry:

I don 't think that front cover is cheesy, tdr_shpongled is right, it looks trippy and psychedelic as releases back in the days...And those eyes inside the mask are great ! Hehe :)

I don't hate the cover.. the predominant color is "melted cheddar", though, and those holes in the Shpongle name totally remind me of Swiss cheese. :P

I don't hate the cover.. the predominant color is "melted cheddar", though, and those holes in the Shpongle name totally remind me of Swiss cheese. :P

257761[/snapback]

Yeah I didn't mean the cover I meant the flyer with the bad font.

I would go, but I don't want to pay the $15 for a ticket, and the $20 for a train ride, plus another $20 just cuz a guys gotta eat, just for them to say sorry man, 18 and up. I don't know how strict they are at these clubs, but I look young as it is...I'd have to grow out my beard for them to atleast think about letting me in.

Are they strict at those type or things or no?

Are they strict at those type or things or no?

258299[/snapback]

yeah.. i would get in touch with Tsunami and see if they are willing to put you on the list. could maybe post on Isratrance North American section, I think they lurk on that forum.

The twisted website says the release date is the 28th, and that you'll be able to buy it from them 2-3 weeks earlier.  It's 2 weeks and 2 days earlier right now  <_<

259382[/snapback]

Actually it says the 22nd. That's 9 days. :P

The twisted website says the release date is the 28th, and that you'll be able to buy it from them 2-3 weeks earlier.  It's 2 weeks and 2 days earlier right now  <_<

259382[/snapback]

Words of experience: Never ever believe anything on the Twisted site, especially if it's related to a release date. You'll just end up being disappointed.

Words of experience: Never ever believe anything on the Twisted site, especially if it's related to a release date. You'll just end up being disappointed.

259863[/snapback]

Word! As beautiful as Twisted music is - equally fucked up is their endless promises when it comes to release-dates... I'm not believing anything before I hold it in my hand... (The CD that is - get your mind out of the gutter!)

DP

I'm highly against piracy with top artists

260546[/snapback]

you mean you dont mind as long as its not a top artist? or i didnt get it quite right ?

just for the record: you dont ruin simon s or raja s career future by not buying shpongle 3, this would however be pretty much the case with not buying "small" artist's albums..

Hey you NYers and Shpongle fans out there.

They still havnt let out any samples and only a number of lucky ones have experienced more then one track from this long awaited title. I urge anyone in NY to be there

Posted Image

Posted Image

imo this cover is better than the actual albums  :blink:

256908[/snapback]