What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ukiro mix again. I don't know how it happens, but "limitless dimension" quality in this set is better than the version I have from Goa head 8. I listen more FX inside B)

Ukiro mix again. I don't know how it happens, but "limitless dimension" quality in this set is better than the version I have from Goa head 8. I listen more FX inside  B)

522058[/snapback]

I think it´s a remix or something, it´s definetly different than the version from goa head 8, the synths sound different and way better than in the version on goa head 8

Guest Cosmogenesis

I hope next time Ukiro will make a mix with only Blue Moon releases (D5, Ra, ...) : that would be great! :D

I hope next time Ukiro will make a mix with only Blue Moon releases (D5, Ra, ...) : that would be great!  :D

522068[/snapback]

I hope he will make something with old dragonfly releases and especially old hallucinogen tracks and remixes or some rare or unreleased astral projection stuff.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I hope next time Ukiro will make a mix with only Blue Moon releases (D5, Ra, ...) : that would be great!  :D

522068[/snapback]

And don't forget the track "Intastella" from D5 inside! I have never heard it! :(

Zodiac youth - Fast forword the future (HALLUCINOGEN RMX)

KKKKKKKKKKIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHH

Ukiro mix again. I don't know how it happens, but "limitless dimension" quality in this set is better than the version I have from Goa head 8. I listen more FX inside  B)

522058[/snapback]

I´am also listening to this killargh set now.

HALLUCINOGEN - ORPHIC RESONANCE

kiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh

522060[/snapback]

Zodiac youth - Fast forword the future (HALLUCINOGEN RMX)

KKKKKKKKKKIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHH

522125[/snapback]

radi.... :lol:

You're kiillaarrgghh-ing me here!!

:lol::P

np: Hallucinogen - LSD (Live Mix) :ph34r:

radi, do you have this version? It's was only available on vinyl (LSD The Remixes) & is extremely difficult to find now! :(

It seems all Cd's that this version is/was on, are all out of stock!

You can get a sample of the track here:

A Voyage Into Trance (Dragonfly)

(Cd #2, track #1... mixed by Danny Rampling)

DVD & Cd... Solstice Music Festival 2003 (track #7):

Solstice Music Festival

IMHO, this is the most beautiful version of LSD I've ever heard!! :wub:

It brings me to tears!

Cyan - Macedonia (Greek Macedonia or Fyrom?)

522436[/snapback]

The part of grreece from tesaloniki (spelling?) to bulgarian border and from bulgarian border to town Rila was a part of makedonia how some people told me, it was long ago but don´t know how long, if the guys of Cyan live there it is clear why they choose the name makedonia for that track.