Most Chaotic Group

seraph

Who's playing with your brain best ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who's playing with your brain best ?

• UX
    • SLIDE
    • CHAKRA
    • CYDONIA
    • PSYCHAOS
    • COSMOSIS
    • PLEIADIANS
    • HALLUCINOGEN
    • CHILDREN OF PARADISE
    • BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS
    • GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it when chaos is all around and you can't turn your head anymore from maximal layers of sound. Who is f.cking your brain most ? :)

228163[/snapback]

according to that statement I'd say battle of the future buddhas... but I'm not that kind of a super chaos men and that is why I sometimes don't like listening to battle of the... to many layers going into many different directions...

green nuns was my second choise...

Chaos is randomity... I'm at the moment trying to make a track where everything is randomly generated, except the bass and drum, that guide you through the mess... think around 5 layers of chaotic notes... :ph34r:

If you want a sample, I could send it when I make some progress.

from a psytrance point of view allmost nobody comes close to the finnish and australien sound (like anoebis already mentioned).

Mandalavandaz : hongkong nightlife, alienated,some haltya stuff, eraser vs yöjalka, texas faggott (especially album nr2), derango. I think compared to those ones pleiadians, green nuns, psychaos,........ is onedimensional music.

Guest Astro Cortex

things like Ancient Suns, ah well, in fact the whole "Hacking the reality Myth" cd and the "Wizardry of ooz" compilation on transient!

Exactly that. There's nothing more chaotic in psytrance than the 97/98 period of Psy-Harmonics.

But I wonder why nobody mentioned Autechre yet. Not psy, but in their latest works even the rhythms are quite irregular and chaotic.

Exactly that. There's nothing more chaotic in psytrance than the 97/98 period of Psy-Harmonics.

But I wonder why nobody mentioned Autechre yet. Not psy, but in their latest works even the rhythms are quite irregular and chaotic.

228336[/snapback]

Haha! I was going to mention them actually =) I was nagging Dennis Tapper and Henric Fietz of Hux Flux to check autechre out for a while, don't know if they ever did... Pretty much anything from autechre is waaaaay more mindfuckery and pseudo-chaos than anything in the psy-trance scene.

228336[/snapback]

Different.Experimenting in such a way doesnt sound any chaotic to me.Their latest album,like Confield,sounds more rotten,twisted and deep.I do respect them a LOT but,their first two albums were much better.....

Insejn, you are insane....Those groups made perfect chaos back then. We are talking about the groups that identified this genre. They were making chaos when no one else did and that is why I put them. We can now talk about hundred of new chaotic groups but those ones gave definition of it...simple as that...plus, you are not the one that can talk about chaos since you mention Rinkadink, the most unchaotic group ever...:P

Guest Astro Cortex

Different.Experimenting in such a way doesnt sound any chaotic to me.Their latest album,like Confield,sounds more rotten,twisted and deep.I do respect them a LOT but,their first two albums were much better.....

Of course their music is in a different way "chaotic" than e.g. Shaolin Wooden Men. And I didn't mean to say that Autechre is like random sounds, they still have their patterns but these are very intricate and experimental. Maybe Chaos is not quite the right word to describe experimental and/or multi-layered music at all, unless it really does consist of random sounds. I heard of a group called Exus, who do exactly that. I think one of the two guys was also in Union Jack.

I voted Battle Of The Future Buddhas, but yeah I'd like to see Hux Flux on that list.  ;)

228472[/snapback]

I also voted BoFB, but to be honest none of them are really that chaotic... I think some of the most chaotic stuff is coming out of Denmark and Russia...

Now... Battle more chaotic than Pleiadians? Have you HEARD Pleiadians? I can understand that you don't think Hallucinogen is chaotic, but... THIS?

I Voted Battle of the future Buddhas, weird I was just litening to Battle of the future Buddhas - Leave the world behind, it's ENORMOUS!!

Edit : Cosmosis was my 2nd choice, i think of Howling at the moon, and HIgher access, but they don't have enough tracks like this...