KoxBox - The Great Unknown

Bah, the only rare album worth giving a testicle for is Rock Bitch Mafia... :ph34r:

Besides, I'm sure this will be repressed, given enough time. :)

well not that rare...I ordered rock Bitch mafia 3 weeks ago from

Amazon  :) So no need to rip any needed bodyparts for that  :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=music

228026[/snapback]

I think that's the one I was going to buy... damn you! I had to trade a rare CD to get it...

Or now that I think of it, that might NOT have been the same I was going to order, which some bastard got before me... it was a month or two back.

well not that rare...I ordered rock Bitch mafia 3 weeks ago from

Amazon  :) So no need to rip any needed bodyparts for that

How lucky you are! I ordered Green Nuns - Rock Bitch Mafia as well off amazon several months ago, and after two months I got an e-mail that said the copy was no longer available? I'm like, then why the hell was it available to order? Who bought my copy or what the fuck?!?!

Yeah, but amazon occasionally does have some great albums but they pop up not too often and are usually gone soon after...

Yo man u might need them later, dont cutoff so fast, u just don't know what might suddenly happen

Excellent album btw - good music is timeless

228129[/snapback]

i think koxbox - dragon tales or psychopod - headlines EP r much better!

btw i heard of few people who have only one testicle :rolleyes:

i think koxbox - dragon tales or psychopod - headlines EP r much better!

btw i heard of few people who have only one testicle  :rolleyes:

228454[/snapback]

Yes, i understand you recieved my other testicle in the mail...

Thnx for Hux Flux though, it was worth it <_<

Trolsk--> Yea that's a nice one, but i don't really like that Finnish kinda bassline. It irritates me after a while. But it's a nice cd, has it's moments, and the cover rocks :)

Yuli--> Nahh, i got my semen frozen in the fridge, but Koxbox... I really could use right now :blink:

Great!

I got this cd on release date and a month later I saw them at SA2000. Wow! They played a full live set of the Great Unknown, stretching each track out as much as they could! Then 2 days later they offered to play again cos the party was extended. Yay! They played the same tunes again and basically repeated their live set, again! Coolest thing was the second time was a completely different arrangement! A little slower, more mellow, dreamier and tracks lasted way longer.

It was a mazing to see a truly "Live Band" up on stage that had full control over what they were doing. These dudes used to have a rock band years ago and now they're like these middle-aged digital rockheadz! They are true musicians. And this album is timeless! In 2005 it still stands tall.

Willing to give one of my testicles for a copy. Or rather trade/buy it.

Offers on PM please  :P

227986[/snapback]

they should look human beings like you :P where is the law when you need them :D