"Joti Sidhu" /Posford collaboration?

healium

Dunno if that album is released yet. But...

The Joti/Posford track was supposed to be released on UNS2. But now when it's released on Joti's album they will probably remove it from UNS2.

206224[/snapback]

I seriously doubt that...

Well. The Hallucinogen site states that the UNS2 tracklist has been changed as well as the Shpongle one. Or should I say that the webmaster for the site said it will be changed. "Also "The Unusual Suspects 2" tracklist is different, but don't have more news about it. Wait and see..."

Believe whatever you want to believe.

Has anyone ever heard of this artist BTW?

You mean who? Joti Sidhu? You must be joking!

He's one of the pioneers of psychedelic trance, better known as Psychaos and had releases on most of old labels (TIP, Dragonfly, Transient, Flying Rhino) and released an album on Atomic...

His second album will be released by Neurobiotic Rec. on 22nd of december and from the samples I've heard it's a KILLLAAA!!! <_<;)

Dino Psaurus?he turned into a dinosaur?

Yes I know, it's unfortunate what happened to him...

You mean who? Joti Sidhu? You must be joking!

Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't heard of him or Psychaos - if he rocks though I look forward to the album!

According to the sample the track together with Hallucinogen rocks. I'll sure buy the album if the track disappears from UNS2.

Dino Psaurus?he turned into a dinosaur?

206324[/snapback]

Haha :D

Psychaos goes waaaay back to DIGITAL ALCHEMY, the 1994 compilation that featured Man With No Name, Paul Jackson (Genetic / Voodoo People) and Ayahuasca (Dino, Joti, and Steve Ronan!)... it's like the precursor to the Atomic days, especially considering Ian Rive was a part of Universal Sound and later Semsis and Cydonia if I'm not mistaken... ah the good old days, before Dino started creating wussy eurotrance and Joti became a full-on trend follower. :ph34r:

GREEN AND GOLDEN FEATHERS ARE FALLING ALL OVER ME LIKE A DECK OF CARDS........ THIS IS WHAT PARADISE MUST BE LIKE...... :D

THE NEXT MORNING MY ARMS WERE VERRRRRRRRYYYYYY LLLLLLOOONNNGG..... LOOOOONG LONG ARMS COVERED WITH BEAUTIFUL FEATHERS...... MY ARMS WERE VEEEERRRRRYYYY LLLOOOOONNNNGG...... LOOOOONG LONG ARMS COVERED WITH BEAUTIFUL FEATHERS..... :blink:

I DONT THINK I'LL EVER BE THE SSSSSAAAAMMMME AGAAIIIINNN..... :P

AMEN to that! Straight from the Hallucinogen soundlabs, Simon played this dancefloor-killer at Earthcore and in Sydney in november. That track is, in lack of a better word, AWESOME!!!! The Hallucinogen sound is not only back - it is even better. 6000 people went kablooie when they wathced their arms grow veeerrryyy llloooonnng. That sample just put a big fat smile all over my face for the whole night. It is a 10/10 track that will become a CLASSIC. Simon has NOT lost the touch! ;)

BUT RELEASE THAT DAMN US2-COMPILATION ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Peace B)