S.F.X. – Rainbirds

Guest Kai-Q

• 1 month later...

ok....

bringing this topic up agian, i think its vert important. i asked avi nissim about this and he didnt denied it. thats one good thing. he asked me to get all the information i can about this release and maybe then he will uplaod it to the officail astral projection site.

i hope he can give us more information about this.... we will just have to wait an see.

• 4 months later...

Hahah! I found this album for 2 bucks today! Little do they know I would've paid 50 times that... :lol:

It has some great tracks, and some bad ones. The good are in the majority however.

• 7 months later...

I have Album,yeeeeeeeeee  :)

Production is very bad,but album has made in 1992/1993.!

Good to have in collection,nothing more!!!

400899[/snapback]

Actually Eye Of The Dreamer is pretty nice track. That's basically it. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I have Album,yeeeeeeeeee  :)

Production is very bad,but album has made in 1992/1993.!

Good to have in collection,nothing more!!!

400899[/snapback]

Is the production really so bad? I ask this because most rracks on the unreleased track 89 - 94 album have very good production quality for this time, only the tracks tone deaf, technoterror and galactica have bad production quality and sound really dated, but different atmosphere has better production quality than some tracks on trust in trance 3.

• 3 years later...

Ah I finally got my hands on a copy! Well, it sounds more trancy than the Unreleased Trax album that most people know. That said, it all sounds a lot darker and moodier compared to their Astral Projection stuff from the same period. But at the same time, there is no killer anthem here like We Are Controlling Transmission.

So like others said before me, it is a great collectors item and fun to listen to from time to time but not really classic material (which is probably why it was forgotten by time)...