I really need to id this Skazi album

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lmfao :lol: haha

wow, this new skazi album rocks!! totally insane killer stuff!! no one rocks it harder than skazi! boom shankar, bom shiva!!!    (not)

214400[/snapback]

skazi is just an asshole.....his beats are bad and his music is not that amazing !!!

i dunno why everybody says that skazi is the best

actually im from israel and i heard skazi more than 50 times live........

he is good...........but not that good !!!

comparing to azax syndrom / psycho micro / twisted system / the nommos and many others.......he have alot to learn !!!!!!

speaking of whitch..... chemical crew new album is a failure in mt point of view

maybe some of u doesnt agree with me .......... but trance is all about taste !!

skazi is just an asshole.....his beats are bad and his music is not that amazing !!!

i dunno why everybody says that skazi is the best

actually im from israel and i heard skazi more than 50 times live........

but trance is all about taste !!

218632[/snapback]

you got a hole in your glove son. you didnt catch it. :lol:

psychotic micro are just as crap in my opinion. azax syndrom is good. skazi is

aweful. you say, trance is all about taste. skazi doesnt play trance.

I actually got to meet Skazi in 2002. He and Ashraf came to my house in Cape Town and we mixed and played Playstation. He's really cool guy and one of the most generous people out there. He's fully into developing other Trance acts, he even bought Xenomorph a new computer cause it was too slow.

He's a super guy to hang out with. And he's got a great sense of humour. They are both great people to chat to/party with.

Skazi makes music for the masses. He told me that he makes whatever people want to hear. When Animal came out it was the freshest, most cutting edge release of the year. Nowadays he seems to just do more of the same. Because it works at parties, and it brings in a lot of money.

I understand why you guys hate his stuff, because he is probably the biggest name out there and logically would get the biggest amount of critisim.

The only Skazi bashing I'm prepared to do is to say that his music is getting rather pooh!

He himself is a cool guy. But I never play his music! It's certainly not Psy-trance..... it's Skazi.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

I need to id this Skazi album. PLZ if somebody can help.

It´s a 10 track album that´s all I know for now.

83058[/snapback]

Here is not the right place to do that. Try isratrance.....

Here is not the right place to do that. Try isratrance.....

219889[/snapback]

bullshit men <_< ... hope your being ironic... this place is the right place for any question :P

He himself is a cool guy. But I never play his music! It's certainly not Psy-trance..... it's Skazi.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

219747[/snapback]

Yea, i don't know him personally but a good friend of mine met him once and he told me that he is quite a good chap.

The music though is indeed crapparoni with cheese.