Jump to content

thanosp81

Members
  • Posts

    1120
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    39

Everything posted by thanosp81

  1. Just make sure you don;t forget the people who have pre-ordered it I am guessing shipment will start soon?
  2. Downloading...

  3. A lot of negative feelings there, I hope he has his reasons because if not... wtf? I didn't receive Antics comments/review as complaining per se, just as an opinion, I think Kris should do as well. And even if he is complaining Kris, you shouldn't care, he is just one person (sorry Antic ). Kris, if you think about it and forget all the $h!t that happened between you and Anjuna (whatever those are) people BOUGHT your cd, and many more are still trying to get hold of it. So overall a successful release dare I say? (I don't mean financially)
  4. What about Psychonauts - Shadows of the Moon and Deviant Electronics - Viral Spiral (that track always makes me want to cry, don;t know why)
  5. For sure there is nowhere near enough variety to satisfy a new album title. But it is what it is, live versions of UX debut album and I myself am satisfied with it, better than expected to be honest.
  6. Finally my Anjuna collection is complete. However, those cds must be cursed, Suntrip messed up my order
  7. Are you trying to start a war? Aaaand...no, you haven't
  8. Check his two live albums as well. Same tracks essentially but different in so many ways.
  9. tSo, one album in Suntrio and one in DAT? He has a lot of material anyway :-P
  10. And it's up on discogs, can someone please add the cover as well? But please, only scanned images, we don't want certain people removing them again And before ppl start again, it's called humour
  11. But still no full version of Particule And I remember an old track from the MP3.com days, downtempo with samples from a movie with some cute little alien having a conversation with an old lady. Anyone knows/remembers the title?
  12. Elysium by far, and kristian in general on all his side projects. In the chill side hol hol Baumann for sure
  13. Anjuna shop is essentially offline. I don't know why the Bandcamp account is still active though
  14. I don't understand how Anoebis got mixed in all that. He just found some cds and he is selling them. If we have a problem with that maybe we shouldn't use Discogs ever again. And if someone thinks they are expensive let's see how many people paid (put any amount you want) for a rare, out of print, promo, signed, etc etc release. I, for one, am grateful. And least, things like that, shows us that noone knows everything, no matter how loud they yell. I just want to dance to good music, anyone with me?
  15. Can someone now add the release on Discogs? Except if Anoebis account and site have been hacked by Tal and he is trolling us
  16. I have a sealed copy of 3om3 if you want it. We can come to an arrangement.
  17. Looking forward for the Etnica album >_<
  18. Especially interested in Gangguru. Ultimate is one of my favourite tracks ever.
  19. True, didn't think that far ahead
  20. Man, just forget the audio. Buy the books, close the door, dim the lights and off you go.
×
×
  • Create New...