Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. hehehe, always check the date of the 1st post! People have been bumping old threads like crazy here!!! It's a lose lose situation! Start a new thread & people tell you about all the other threads in the past that you should have used! Bump a thread & everyone gets confused & noone replies
  2. Green Nuns of the Revolution - Octofunk
  3. I don't think he is! The last shpongle album might not have been to your taste but there was a lot of fresh new ideas in it! It didn't sound like their previous 2 efforts at all where as the last entheogenic album just rehashed the first 2! They actually used the same samples!
  4. Kettel - Whisper Me Wishes
  5. I'm curious as to what clubs people are going to that don't have high quality speakers! Everywhere I've attended has had kick ass speaker systems
  6. Secede & Solar Fields Secede & Asura Secede & Aes Dana Secede & Carbon Based Lifeforms just curious how the styles would blend!!
  7. I'd like to hear a chilled album from Jaïa!!!
  8. Vangelis - Tears in Rain
  9. I guess he listened to the 1st CD & just extrapolated without listening to the other one :drama:
  10. Hope it's not as boring as the last one. I still haven't managed to find that one interesting.
  11. People have asked me, how can you listen to anything without lyrics? It's so boring! I smile & nod...
  12. I voted for it but scann tec is well in the lead! I liked scann tec's effort on FP6 though
  13. + Psytrance is obviously going somewhere! People might not like where it is going but it is definately moving! If it was going nowhere & sounded exactly the same as it did 10 years ago then I think the old school massive would be happy (or even more bored)! But it is moving! Psytrance is not dead with parties & hundreds of releases every year. The ideals & initiative might be dying but the scene is surely not dead. In fact it seems to becoming more commercial therefore growing! However you feel about this doesn't change the fact that it's not dead!
  14. I'm very happy that there is a lot of music I like, or that I like a lot of music
  15. Come on guys! You must be being spoiled if that's the stupidest you can come up with! What happened to making fun of the really really shit covers like this :wank:
  16. Cell - Secret Wedding
  17. abasio

    Sync24 - Source

    As usual this album has grown on me even more! Excellent piece of work
  18. that's right! but it's so hard to narrow it down to only 5
×
×
  • Create New...