Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Yes I do! It's sits on my shelf being ignored. I bought it a few months ago and never really listened to it. Are you telling me I should give it a try? I think I shall
  2. abasio

    abasio

    Just re-uploaded A Rainy Day In EthniCity Sunday Sunrise
  3. Well, they arrived two working days from when I ordered them so I am happy Really nice! Dark, ambient and classical
  4. Well if something is the Most Psychedelic then it is in the number ONE spot. If you say shpongle is the most psychedelic music you have ever heard then people will automatically assume you mean everything else is NOT! For me I usually find slower music more psychedelic My thoughts pretty much
  5. QFT Never really understood the hype about FSOL. They made some great stuff but some weak stuff too IMO. Terrible side projects too
×
×
  • Create New...