Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

abasio last won the day on September 5

abasio had the most liked content!

Reputation

306 Excellent

1 Follower

About abasio

  • Birthday 05/13/1981

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    slumberland
  • Interests
    Psychedelics
    Art
    People
    Language

Recent Profile Visitors

54471 profile views
  1. Got the 30th anniversary Redux edition of Sasha and John Digweed's Northern Exposure. It's been on heavy repeat for a week or two now
  2. abasio

    Back up

    Every time I have tried to login recently I got an error. Seeing as it's been three weeks since the last post anywhere, it was the same for everyone. Anyone know what happened?
  3. I like everything up to A Posteriori, but this 3rd album has always been my favourite.
  4. Another album that I had no idea I even had. Don't think I have even listened to it before, definitely have not watched the DVD that comes with it.
  5. Listening to CD4 A great set of remixes, recognizable as the originals with the same atmosphere but totally remade in the remixer's style
  6. Very nice. Thanks. Everything I have on your list is great so I'm sure I'll like the things I don't have as well.
  7. Something a bit more modern, but better production? It's clean, it's smooth, it's emotional, but that 90s shit was good too man.
  8. Really well made stuff for sure
  9. Water Drums is up next... Wow...loving these through these headphones. Lush, wet, ethereal, everything I bought these for
  10. I was told that the Hifiman HE1000SE would brutally expose poor sources, that any poorly mastered music would be found out instantly with these detail monsters. I was a little worried to listen to some of my older stuff but this sounds fantastic (I am listening to the CD not this YouTube video) really nicely made stuff from 1994
  11. https://databloem.bandcamp.com/album/dimensionata Totally forgot I had this album, I have listened to one of their other albums over and over for years, but this is just as good, no idea why I had forgotten all about it
  12. Looking forward to hearing it 😃
  13. My favourite Enigma album, was maybe one of the first atmospheric "get lost in the music" albums I owned
×
×
  • Create New...