Nervasystem - 'Underground Culture' Double Vinyl Album Crowd Funder.

drezz

Hi Folks,

I'm doing a crowd funder for a brand new album. I plan to release the album on vinyl. It will be a double vinyl, gatefold sleeve, with 8 brand new tunes, full colour artwork by the artist, limited edition of 100 copies, plus 2 art prints inserts of original psychedelic art by the artist, each copy numbered and signed by the artist. Please go along to the Indiegogo page to check out the info on the project.

Thank you.

https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/f8171399

Please check out the Nevasystem FB page for regular updates, and please dop me a line there if you have any questions. I'll check in here too to follow this thread. 

All the best,

Drezz (Nerasystem)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, staffan said:

Done, can't wait to hear your new music.

You did an awesome set at ZNA last summer, thank you for that. =))

Thank you. ZNA was awesome wasn't it? Such a good vibe there. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to Apsara this year :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Folks,

Thank you to everyone who's pledged so far towards the Nervasystem album crowd funder. Its gone pretty well, still slightly short of the grand total but enough pledges to make the double vinyl.

Some amazing artwork has materialised and the music is nearing completion, with a planned session in less than a week with Sean Williams of Process, which should be awesome.

The whole thing is coming together nicely, and I would urge those who are on the fence but were thinking of getting a copy, to get in now to secure a copy, they're seriously limited edition and when they're gone, they're gone, it's going to be an instant collectors edition, and they're getting snagged up.

There will be fully psychedelic artwork across a gatefold sleeve with inserts featuring album concept art and a limited signed numbered insert with credits and info, 2x12'' vinyl, with 2 tracks per side, loud and mastered for vinyl. It really will be a beautiful package. I'm committed to making it as special as possible.

Crowd funder funds are released week of the 17th of March, and the last bit and pieces will be tied up around 25-26th of this month. The vinyl order will go in before the end of the month, and I'm going with an express pressing service which can turn it around in 8 weeks or less, so we're looking at end of May into June, which is a hell of a lot better than anytime since the pandemic. The industry seems to be getting it together in regards to pressing records and the abysmal waiting times of the last few years.

Check out the crowd funder page if you have not and, thanks for the support.

All the best. Drezz (Nervasystem)

www.indiegogo.com/projects/nervasystem-underground-culture-double-vinyl-lp/x/6567680#/

A few sound previews over at soundcloud: 

1201676421_drezz_Immense_superstructure_using_geometric_design_isomophic_s_ScreenFilter2-transformed.png

• Like 1

I'm licking my lips at those excerpts - the clear sound, hard metallic percussion, and uncompromising acid that we know and love from Nervasystem. Reminds me of one big reason to love Goa trance - very few acts sounded the same. I can't wait for my copy! Good luck with the rest of the production process. ~*~

• Like 1

Excited for the album Drezz!
You're good peeps and your music is so unique and brilliant. Wish more people listened and respected your craft and what you bring.

Elektrik Orgasm remains a high water mark of record labels

Be well dude =)
Hope our paths cross again and send Seanie and his family my love <3

Damn I forgot to check if a Digital option only had been added after commenting on the Bandcamp release of this.

@drezz Thanks for adding this, I'll give it a share as well, glad you have enough for the vinyl. I would get it even though I don't have a player but am traveling countries a lot and am moving houses.

I've backed the Digital release Good luck for the rest of it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

Excited for the album Drezz!
You're good peeps and your music is so unique and brilliant. Wish more people listened and respected your craft and what you bring.

Elektrik Orgasm remains a high water mark of record labels

Be well dude =)
Hope our paths cross again and send Seanie and his family my love <3

Thanks man, same to you. :) I will pass your regards on to Sean, he always speaks most highly of you, he's coming down after the weekend, so we'll have some new strange brew at some point soon, can't wait !! Happy trails. Speak soon :)

• 1 month later...

Hey Folks, 

An Update here.

The album is going ahead. The crowd funder was successful enough to make the project happen. 

The tracks are finished, and mastered, and artwork was completed, and everything has now gone off to the vinyl pressing facility and it will be around the beginning of June that the albums are shipped to me from the pressing company.

It's in motion and will happen.

A huge thanks to all who made a contribution, without whom the whole project would not have been possible. Kudos to you all.

If anyone wants to pre order the double vinyl from me they can......just make contact with Nervasystem over at the FB page and I can sort you out. Get in touch sooner rather than later though, as they are extremely limited to 100 copies and two thirds of those are already ordered, so after i reserve my few personal copies, and save a few for very close friends and gigs, there's not many left, and they may all go before too long. I won't re-press this release, when they are gone, they are gone. It's going to be a bit special this one: Instant collectors item.....so if you are interested, contact me over at the FB page, or failing that you could try messaging on the Nervasystem Bandcamp.

I'm seldom here, so those other ports of call are the best way to reach out if you wanted to secure a copy of the record.

Cheers

PS.....Here's a picture of the art on the inside of the gatefold cover.

drezz_equalateral_triangle_CenterSpreadgoldremixfocusedtransformed.png

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Folks, I now have the vinyl for this. I have started shipping. 2/3rds of them have gone already, and they will sell out. I have some copies here if anyone want to buy. Jump in quick, they will go very soon. Check out my Facebook page for all the details. You can message me there to purchase. It's £38 GBP for the double vinyl, (+ £20 GBP for worldwide shipping, £7 for UK) which comes in a deluxe gatefold sleeve with awesome art, 2 unique art prints, a certificate of authenticity, individually signed and numbered, and a Nervasystem sticker. Thrill on !

Get in ! 

alb1.jpg

alb2.jpg

alb3.jpg

alb4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 8:22 PM, Tsotsi said:

Nice one, congratz on completing this project. For those of us that went the digital release whats the process to download?

I got an email long ago with a download link/code.

I would assume you may have too. It was to the email address of the gofundme campaign, not my Bandcamp email address, if that helps you locate it.

Love the album and art work.
Real special release. Truly appreciate the intentionality behind this release and all of Drezz's stuff.
Elektrik Orgasm is truly missed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

I got an email long ago with a download link/code.

I would assume you may have too. It was to the email address of the gofundme campaign, not my Bandcamp email address, if that helps you locate it.

Love the album and art work.
Real special release. Truly appreciate the intentionality behind this release and all of Drezz's stuff.
Elektrik Orgasm is truly missed

Na no email. Last one I had was just to confirm the contribution. I'll double check to see if I deleted it accidentally 

On 6/28/2023 at 1:27 AM, Tsotsi said:

Na no email. Last one I had was just to confirm the contribution. I'll double check to see if I deleted it accidentally 

Email me at drezz@gmx.co.uk if you didn't receive your code. I can sort you out.