When is the last time you puked?

SixZeroFou4

Wife came back from holiday in mid August. She said that night that she feels nothing towards me our even our child. Wanted to go back home. Wanted to end everything right there and then. I didn't sleep that night. Got up from bed around 5:30. Ate a banana and went out to walk our dog. Puked the banana after a few minutes. She later admitted to having an affair and stuff. No feels for me. At least feels for our child. Doesn't want to leave the country anymore. Divorce is pending. We just had sex. We don't sleep in the same bed but live under the same roof for now due to circumstances. Life is weird sometimes.

sorry to hear

have a friend who experienced the same thing last year with his ex wife

she suddenly totally changed for no obvious reason and behaved like a stranger - they kept living in the same house for a while it must have been weird

i bet it must be difficult to trust someone again after this but time is the healer

good luck man and hope the child will be fine

• Like 1

5 mins ago. Mixed 200 grams of broccoli, 20 ml fish oil, 20 ml olive oil and 30 grams chlorella..and my body just couldn't take it..

I consider a diet of more importance than any work-out. But for the question I say not so much: I do hilly walk 3 times a weeks, bicycling 30 mins x 3-4 times a week and planking every day trying to get a minute scored soon. Btw, look at my post number ;) I am a female devil of the forum for some time until something else worth a comment is to post :D

I consider a diet of more importance than any work-out. But for the question I say not so much: I do hilly walk 3 times a weeks, bicycling 30 mins x 3-4 times a week and planking every day trying to get a minute scored soon. Btw, look at my post number ;) I am a female devil of the forum for some time until something else worth a comment is to post :D

Exercise is more important than diet in my opinion.

Get rid of excess fat. Keep cholesterol in check. A good resting heart rate. Be stronger, look better.. feel better.

Mix that with the diet and it's in harmony