Goa kids

SixZeroFou4

Hi everyone! I recognize a lot of people from these forums on discogs.com. My name on there is SixZeroFour. I saw the thread titled goa boyfriends/girlfriends and thought how about goa kids?!

I have a 6 year old daughter named Nilaya. She is absolutely gorgeous. I emailed astral projection telling them I named my daughter Nilaya and they gave a great reply.

So how about you? Kids? Anything goa related? Do they even like goa? My daughter thinks its weird, and thats ok. :)

Related but unrelated i live in the USA and no one knows what goa is. Most people describe their thoughts of it as needing to be on drugs to understand. I take offense to that but certainly respect their opinion.

• Like 1

King is from US, thaumic records is based in LA, staffan I think is also from US and few other guys on the forum are from US. There's this gorgeous chick who bought 2 of my Transwsve CD's also from New York. So quite a few goaheads I know from your country ;)

I dont have kids yet, but in my surrounding more and more people/friends have kids, even goa kids! One of my best friends has 4 kids, and is still going to parties a LOT! :) so it is combinable :)

@anoebis that is awesome! Kids are the best and goa parents are the best.

I personally do not drink or do drugs, for those who do I dont see the problem, I just personally do not. Everyone is different and I dont seem to be built to even have a casual drugs or drinking lifestyle. My winning formula is up early, get some exercise while maintaining a healthy diet and rock the day. The exercise is key and drinks or drugs throw me off. My way isn't the best way or the only way so to those who do enjoy parting and at whatever pace.. That is cool with me.

I have a ten month old daughter, Kaede which means maple leaf (楓)

Currently she loves Goa, she grooves along to it whenever I put it on anyway and gets pissed off if my wife tries to change it to something else :lol:

I wonder how long this will last, how long before she wants nothing but kiddy music :unsure:

• Like 1

I have a ten month old daughter, Kaede which means maple leaf (楓)

Currently she loves Goa, she grooves along to it whenever I put it on anyway and gets pissed off if my wife tries to change it to something else :lol:

I wonder how long this will last, how long before she wants nothing but kiddy music :unsure:

Nothing but love to anyone who has a daughter furthermore with such an amazing name like that. I guess you didn't want to take any chances and said I'm going to pick a name that makes her an instantaneous winner. Plus liking the goa.. What a winner.

Congrats and wish you the best. Its already obvious thats daddy's girl :)

Thanks!

I love the name but it's just a shame my family can't pronounce it.

It's Ka E De with all the vowels bring the flat sounds.

My dad says Kai da

My mum says Kay Dee

My wife is a native Japanese speaker so obviously knows how to pronounce it but the intonation changes at different times as with everything. The trouble is she can't admit that it changes even when she says it and then has the audacity to nitpick with me when I over stress the De for example.

Still I love the name, just need to train my parents to say it properly. I did figure out why they want to say Kaydee so much, Kaede sounds like someone with a strong Liverpudlian accent saying Kaydee. But I'm not Scouse so....:lol:

Helium and Phototropic. I got the vinyls though :D I will definitely re-buy the CD's soon. I usually put on a CD right before I sleep(I'm thinking of getting a CD changer too :D ),I cant do that with the vinyls, my needle is too precious to mess with.

Hypnorythm -- ya right, I have to have it first to sell it :lol: elusive costly disc that one.