Trance2MoveU

I see, but I have the impression that the track is being bashed for being fullon, not for being "no-feelings and boring" (which for me it certainly isn't).

bashing is a harsh word. I expressed dislike. I said its an average track compared to the 1st and 2nd. You and I like different things and these different things evoke different feelings in us. Thats it :)

Certainly didn't mean to bash any track or personal choices of the listener and freedom of the artists :D

Hope we are clear. I like the other kind of full on , the one that I sent you a PM about and similar ones.

• Like 2

If anything, I'm perfectly fine with someone disliking or even "bashing", no matter how hard, the music which I like. We all are different :) I had the impression (maybe wrong) that LD is criticized for stepping outside goa and especially for bodering the genre which is generally considered "inferior". If it is not the case, all good :)

• Like 1

One of the reasons why Blessings is kinda trademark track is because it's was released as a single and remixed by other folks on remixes release and re-released with new mix on Kolovrat, so at some point you have to hear it, somewhere. Speaking about the Jav, I experienced it as some sort of bridge between the Into Morana's Cold Kingdom and Triglav release, so the last track of Kolovrat and first on Triglav are both ambiental, with a lot of fantasy elements. Prav isn't full-on for me personally, maybe it has some elements attached to it, but even if it was full-on I can't experience it as something bad, there was so much great fullon that I like to listen today, and speaking about it, The Misted Muppet are ones that comes to my mind, especially because they did also psychedelic music with strong fantasy elements.

What is my opinion what drives people to mention fullon in relation to Prav track is 3 elements:

Kick which is clicky and not so goaish.

That said, also bassline is following with hi-energy bassline mellody typical for mentioned genre, but not quite "fitting" it.

Filter passages here and there where kick and bassline are altered and reliefed of low end, so called psytrance short break stuff before another section.

We did it on purpose, just to tickle´n´tease a bit - to try something different. And I´m glad to see it raises dust, they say a good horse does so! (It´s a saying here in Croatia/Balkans) :o

Also, you will notice that trademark of 2 breakdowns in single track has been avoided here as it became LD typicall stuff in most tracks (Hence the 14min tracks here and there :D)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

lunar-1.jpg

Our fine lads Lunar Dawn​ have been nominated for the best live-act and the best album here in Croatia, so in case you like 'em and you liked the Triglav release, please take 30 seconds of your precious time and give them a vote. Thank you so much <3

Vote for live act here: http://www.klubskascena.hr/ambasador/dj-performer/najbolji-goa-psy-trance-dj
Vote for album here: http://www.klubskascena.hr/ambasador/produkcija/album-kompilacija-godine

Full article (on Croatian):
http://www.klubskascena.hr/aktualno/vijesti/lunar-dawn-dvostruko-nominirani-dualni-moscenicki-psytrance-16102016