Lunar Dawn - Triglav (Neogoa Records, 2016)

• 2 weeks later...

Lunar dawn were good, especially the second hour. But Sonic elysium was fvcking incredible, really. Right now yaleeni playing - also good, all in all a great event

I am so happy to hear that, also that you were able to attend. Did you meet LD in person? 

Btw, tonight the boys are in Amsterdam on their way back, hopefully all goes okay..it is Amsterdam ;)

• Like 2

Did you meet LD in person? 

No, but I think they have no idea who I am :) We talked here at psynews forum a couple of times but that's it. 

The event was great, granted that I haven't been at any gig since forever I really enjoyed it. I thought Lunar Dawn will play more melodic goa but they made a groovy and energetic dancefloor-friendly set I usually don't listen to such music at home but it really worked for dancefloor. Sonic Elysium was the real peak moment for me. He produces some kind of dark but very melodic psytrance, I know his music well but I couldn't even imagine that it will do such magic at big PA, he is a master. Yaleeni (a DJ girl from Peterburg with huge dreads) made great closing set going from banging acid stuff to morning full-on.

Personal thanks to you, Anu, for telling me in advance about this gig.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lunar dawn were good, especially the second hour. But Sonic elysium was fvcking incredible, really. Right now yaleeni playing - also good, all in all a great event

Thank you mate, and yes Alexey did outstanding job kudos for him!!!

No, but I think they have no idea who I am :) We talked here at psynews forum a couple of times but that's it.

Damn you, you should have halted us in the floor - we would share a beer or something harder than beer for sure!

I thought Lunar Dawn will play more melodic goa but they made a groovy and energetic dancefloor-friendly set I usually don't listen to such music at home but it really worked for dancefloor... ...Yaleeni (a DJ girl from Peterburg with huge dreads) made great closing set going from banging acid stuff to morning full-on.

Thnx for feedback mate!
  • Like 1

Did you meet LD in person? 

Btw, tonight the boys are in Amsterdam on their way back, hopefully all goes okay..it is Amsterdam ;)

He can only be sorry he didn´t ha Anu? Fun guaranteed hahahahaha ;)

Amster went pretty good. We tried everything offered, luckily we´ve had only one day, or we would...

Congrats!!! I've not heard other releases competing with it, but it is undoubtedly deserved!  :wub:

It was interesting competition, some names like Petar Dundov who is worldwide approved techno artist, and Ludvig who is Croatian long terme trance resident (and 1/2 of goatrance Dogma 3000 project) and also one of the founders of famous Astralis institution trance promoter programs in Zagreb. We really felt honoured to get this prize, it was nice recognition and approval of Neogoa Records and LD work in Croatia, and pretty damn big day for GoaTrance which has 0 exposure in "mainstream" news. Now we change that a bit hehehe. Thanx to all who voted for us!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words!

Well, if anyone will call us - definitely. I really want to come back to SPB, so much things to see there that we missed (damn, it was the same in Helsinki last year...) and so many dear people that we met up there. Anyway, yes it would be great to visit again sometimes soon, if you know some organisers up there - feel free to connect us! ;)