just received a record in mail badly warped how far can i take it?

technosomy

ordered a record off ebay

received today and looks like a bowl!!

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/technosomy/IMG_2041_zps2vqjxy7m.jpg

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b429/technosomy/IMG_2046_zpsfuxgiotp.jpg

the guy said comes in reinvorced cardboard (hardly)

have just sent him an email with my complaint and stated am happy to send back to him but at his expense as it's unplayable

and unsellable.

and would like full cost reimburced including postage as it wasn't packed as described

you guys reckon that's fair?

will ebay back me up if he sais no or disputes it

has anyone had success correcting this type of warp (have heard mixed reports about placing between 2 pieces of glass etc)

your thoughts much appreicated with this as the record was almost mint and first time this has happened

thanks

Ah! That's bad.

It's a very thin cardboard!

Sorry have no idea about eBay policies.

There are a few ways to play a warped record, but if it's a new record , which is easily available. Better go for a new record than trying to play that warped one and ending up damaging your needle.

if you paid via paypal... Start a claim there, chances are 90% you "win", I always (only 2 times, but still) used it when I had these issues and it worked

Same here (only needed it once though). Be prepared to have the seller leave you shitty buyer feedback, of course.

thanks guys, well so far, he has asked me to send it back to him (don't know why, maybe to fix and re sell?)

and said will give me refund, i have asked to confirm he refunding me postage both ways and for the record (aprox $70 au)

that way if he agrees no coming back from it,

is saying has always sent in boxes like that and never had a problem????? how i have no idea, worst packing i have ever seen

will wait for his reply before i send back

Ah! That's bad.

It's a very thin cardboard!

Sorry have no idea about eBay policies.

There are a few ways to play a warped record, but if it's a new record , which is easily available. Better go for a new record than trying to play that warped one and ending up damaging your needle.

its not new and not been repressed

it's

http://www.discogs.com/Sanctuary-Refuge-Denied/release/1518220