Ten Ragas To A Disco Beat

Starkraver

So you guys know about this one right?

Of course you do!

http://www.discogs.com/Charanjit-Singh-Synthesizing-Ten-Ragas-To-A-Disco-Beat/release/2247646

Few days ago, I was bargaining(for 60E) with Vintage Voodo guys for the repress of this one. (Bombay Connection Vinyl) and today I've met this guy who has a MINT copy of the original HMV version. Asking price 600E :D I know it sells dear. But man! Woof! It's a freaking gem alright. But 600E is too much.

Would YOU have paid it? This is what I wanted to ask actually :D:P

Well, it has been sold for >700e on Discogs so you could make at least 100e profit by re-selling it there... (Then again, that's never strictly guaranteed.)

I simply bought the 2010 version brand new from the label for 25e or something, which is definitely good enough for me.

Well, it has been sold for >700e on Discogs so you could make at least 100e profit by re-selling it there... (Then again, that's never strictly guaranteed.)

I simply bought the 2010 version brand new from the label for 25e or something, which is definitely good enough for me.

Yes, what you said is absolutely right.

Looks like I'll do the same. It sells for 50e nowadays. And it's good enough for me too :)

• 3 months later...