Searching for albums without voice-samples?

Novoice

Hello,

thanks for the new Infos about Microcosm, but I already know this CD. Honestly I mainly Searching for CDs to buy...

Yes, I know Hunab Ku and I am very happy, that I have the limited edition of the remastered version. And I like the music very much!

KURO does have voice (track 9). The sample on psyshop shows in in one (1!) second! Easy to detect this...

I hope you're not confusing with 'Satisfaction' album? I doubt they're selling the digital 'Conception' there?

I'm pretty confident there are no voices here if compilations count.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-Hypnotic-Goa-Zone/release/633361

Is it even a real compilation? Discogs confirms at least half of the artist names as aliases of Kenneth Olsen. The rest have no biographic information, and they only appear on very few compilations, for example this one compiled by...Kenneth Olsen.

I have my suspicions of what's going on here...

• 1 month later...

Ok guys (and of course girls), here it comes again:

Electrypnose: Sweet Sadness! Very nice ambient sound and, yes, really, no I am not joking... NO VOICE!!! Have a nice trip to 2016!!!

Psychedelic quest - Alternate constellations http://www.discogs.com/Psychedelic-Quest-Alternate-Constellations/master/518790 has no voice sample.

Very nice album (kind of similar in style to Amithaba Buddha, and some Bypass unit or Colorbox tracks).

Problem for you, it was a digital release only and downloadable for free back then, but by now all links are dead.

I have the tracks so you can contact me in private if you want me to send them to you.

Full album is also on Youtube

Psychedelic quest - Alternate constellations http://www.discogs.com/Psychedelic-Quest-Alternate-Constellations/master/518790 has no voice sample.

Very nice album (kind of similar in style to Amithaba Buddha, and some Bypass unit or Colorbox tracks).

Problem for you, it was a digital release only and downloadable for free back then, but by now all links are dead.

I have the tracks so you can contact me in private if you want me to send them to you.

Full album is also on Youtube

Thank You very much. I listen to it the days and I will contact You. Nice offer from You.

Edit: I found a download link on soundcloud. Nice music!

Disc 1 of this has no voices at all. Sure not exactly psychedelic trance but related.

Disc 2, I remember for sure 1st track has ethnic chants but can't remember rest.

Akasha Project - MDMA Tuning also doesnt have any voice samples right.? Not heard that in a year or 2. So not sure.