CBL - Hydroponic Garden & World Of Sleepers

At the end of the day, what does it matter? They'll still release music you'll buy it, love it and probably won't care that it says leftfield records instead of Ultimae.

I'm hoping this move means they'll release a bit more. Not too much more though.

At the end of the day, what does it matter? They'll still release music you'll buy it, love it and probably won't care that it says leftfield records instead of Ultimae.

Not many labels present their releases as good as Ultimae do. May be Silent Season and few more that I know off. Look at Blood Music CD's. Dont you think Ultimae sleeves are faar better.?

dude! I had a spare 23 in such gorgeous condition(NM++++++++++) till last month !

I think I had listed it here for trade as well. Finally sold it for 25.

What!?

I woulda bought it instantly if I knew!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And how do you figure it's not hard to come by?

Relatively speaking ...

If oopie can dig up Aes Dana - Memory Shell at a 2nd hand shop for 1Euro. This is not impossible ;)

Impossible would be to hunt for it here in INDIA. :lol:

• 2 months later...

waiting waiting :)

Was able to grab black vinyls of 2 albums and sadly the remaining had to be the splatter version :(

black sold out in 2-3 days. Finland shipping prices didn't help either. Ridiculously costly :(

4 vinyls = almost 200 Euros is just fucking too much. obviously I'm still pissed at it but hey its CBL.

Cd's look nice. The digipack looks thinner than Ultimae if so , its a shame. I have had quite a few digipacks which are very thin, they are shit. :/

I know Penz, just saying :)

Not able to recall the exact numbers. Something like this :

all 3 versions combined may be 300-400 per album

Black - had the lowest print, may be 100. (40 for US/CAN, 60 for ROW)

Splatter - 150

White/grey - 150

Really? I actually read the amazon and other distributions only got blacks. I ordered Garden and World Of Sleepers from amazon.co.uk.

I mean hell, I don't buy Vinyls ever but I couldn't pass on this knowing it'll get sold out eventually and dat art mang.

Really? I actually read the amazon and other distributions only got blacks. I ordered Garden and World Of Sleepers from amazon.co.uk.

I mean hell, I don't buy Vinyls ever but I couldn't pass on this knowing it'll get sold out eventually and dat art mang.

Penzo, you do know that Blood music is based in Helsinki right?

looks like even you missed out on the vinyls from their store.

Planning to buy a TT? If so which one?

Note to self - Never buy from Blood music , Buy from Amazon. :( I could've saved 30-40

Thanks for warning. Their store is a joke - I tried searching for "Carbon Based Lifeforms" and it found nothing. When I chose CBL from drop-down list it only showed the (sold out) LPs and only via "Best sellers" page I was able to find the CDs. Way to make it easy for (potential) customers... :wacko: