Trance2MoveU

UEC95kN.jpg

Artist: Nova Fractal

Title: Lost Souls EP

Label: Timewarp Records

Date: January, 2015

1. Main Sequence Star - Virus

2. Lost Souls

3. Trinodia - Human History (Nova Fractal Remix)

4. Naga

"Human history is a chaotic thing. Small changes have big results. Unpredictable in direction."

OTwWj63.gif

Little brothers be f*cking sh*t up for everybody.

Timewarp Records manager and accomplished goa trance artist Renato Brnić is at it again with an EP release that contains some new tracks including a remix of the Trinodia smash Human History. He brings you aboard slowly with a sort of break beat cosmic goa track from his side project. Once that melody kicks in it's quite shiny. Nice rest at the shiny break and then it's back to that shiny melody. He didn't rewrite history here, but it's a good track. Lost Souls is a track I really like because you can hear each individual layer as it ascends like a staircase. I wish there was a more dramatic climax, but the sound was so good that's a minor complaint.

Human History is a fantastic track and let's be honest unless you drop a Bieber loop in there you really can't f*ck this up. Renato didn't and he didn't. It's still a great track, but I would've liked something in there where he truly makes it his own. With Naga he closes with an aggressive and straight forward sound.

Good EP if you like the more modern sound of goa production.

Timewarp Bandcamp

Mdk

• 3 weeks later...

Lost Souls is a track I really like because you can hear each individual layer as it ascends like a staircase. I wish there was a more dramatic climax, but the sound was so good that's a minor complaint.

Well said! "Lost Souls" is a great track, very warm, I love the emphasis on the trance in this one.

• 2 weeks later...