Psykovsky-Ksolntsu 2015 / doudle cd/ self released

I had the CDs arrive yesterday and I'm absolutely loving this release!
I think it's more like Tanetsveta than any of his other albums, but that's o.k. by me, as that was my favourite previously anyway!

There are some outstanding moments - "Call Of Beauty" is... well... beautiful! The vocals work so brilliantly with the kick & bass - really haunting.

I know Psykovsky can be hard work in places, but there are sections that are just sublime.

The packaging and CDs look stunning too. :)

I'll try to get round to writing a proper review.

• Like 1

I think it's more like Tanetsveta than any of his other albums, but that's o.k. by me, as that was my favourite previously anyway!

There are some outstanding moments - "Call Of Beauty" is... well... beautiful! The vocals work so brilliantly with the kick & bass - really haunting.

I know Psykovsky can be hard work in places, but there are sections that are just sublime.

Where can I buy the CDs? I need to have it! :)

• Like 1

tanetsveta is the only one i dont have :(

i hope to find it soon..yes the packaging is beautifull and nature friendly..i also love this release allready and i have listen to it only two times..its growing fast :) its fast but very atmosferical , great work indeed!!

• Like 1

oh pls do!!

Just finished listening to this, and suddenly i have the urge to make

the craziest salad.

This is super, will take me months to pick out my fav and none fav, but as

one complete act, this is a superb trip (like all of mr psykovsky's albums).

salad over 9000.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

F'in thief Psyber. You should be ashamed of yourself. Hope you go to heaven and get kicked out.

On topic,

It looks so pretty :)

But, my CD's were attached to the card sleeve. Had a tough time getting them out. I thought I'll either break the CD or tear the pretty sleeve. Thankfully none of that happened. I'm very happy with this album. Just I needed. wohooo.

CD2 is a clear favourite here. Dude is crazy!

That title track!!! :o

RS Lightmusic - ha ha ha, why would you do that :D

I know he holidays a lot in Kerala. May be he heard that track a lot and decided to sample the shit out of it. It's very weird to hear it :D

Its really amazing to know how he just takes all these things which are around him in everyday life and potrays them the way he see's it. Love his style or not, one has to agree that he's massively talented.

• 6 months later...