2015 : The experimental year ?

Scandinasia

Anyway, for your pleasure ;)

Copy & paste the link above! It is private, keep it like that please :) - This is just the first track of 4-5 tracks... The others have a nother type of bassline, but the same psychedelic crazy sounds :D

Whoa! Proper KoxBoxian mood, guy (girl ? :)) really did the homework. Subtle melodies and heavy sfx usage detected, this could be huge.

I just tried to upload it to soundcloud, but for some reason I can't... i'm always logged out immediately when I log in, weird...

Were you using Firefox? If so I would hazard a guess that it might be related to the Flash plugin.

Aha, good guess... Actually boy & girl ;)

Are they Ukranian?

Dark, twisted, acid goa can also be melodic.

If there is one thing I'd hope artists start experimenting with it's song structure. I am getting a little tired of artists who don't seem to establish movements, progression, narrative, surprises, twists, the kinds of things that make you want to keep listening because you never know what to expect, but you can listen knowing it will all go somewhere in its 8 minutes or whatever.

• Like 4