shpongle suck!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie, you'll be happy to know that since yesterday I've begun to really love Shpongle.

593553[/snapback]

Doesn't surprise me. The truth always wills out, and the truth is Shpongle are even better than monkeys trained to make tea, and how cool are they?

Doesn't surprise me. The truth always wills out, and the truth is Shpongle are even better than monkeys trained to make tea, and how cool are they?

593558[/snapback]

Oh crap, did I really say "Shpongle"? I meant I've really begun to love spongebaths. So relaxing. Especially with an icy drink and good music playing in the background.

No, Shpongle still sucks. Always will. :lol:

Oh crap, did I really say "Shpongle"? I meant I've really begun to love spongebaths. So relaxing. Especially with an icy drink and good music playing in the background.

No, Shpongle still sucks. Always will.  :lol:

593564[/snapback]

I love baths too, as you say, very relaxing. Don't like it when the water gets cold and you have to add hot water though, always end up burning my feet.

I love baths too, as you say, very relaxing. Don't like it when the water gets cold and you have to add hot water though, always end up burning my feet.

593567[/snapback]

Dammit, did I say spongebaths? What's wrong with me? What I meant to say was I've really come to love my new bead curtains. Glass beads. Make a tinkling sound when you walk through them. High chi factor.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. But yeah, Shpongle sucks.

Dammit, did I say spongebaths? What's wrong with me? What I meant to say was I've really come to love my new bead curtains. Glass beads. Make a tinkling sound when you walk through them. High chi factor.

593570[/snapback]

I quite like beaded curtains too, don't own any mind. I dunno, they're rather studenty and designed in my opinion, primarily, for people who can't afford doors. :D

593570[/snapback]

haha, charlie got pwnd :lol::P

care to explain what do you mean?

594184[/snapback]

Come on, reger. Are you serious? I mean that I've said Shpongle sucks so many times that it has surely become tiresome and annoying. I don't think Shpongle sucks. I just think it generally lacks substance, with one or two exceptions.

For the most part I don't mind Shpongle. There are some really great melodies and spiffy genre transitions, but I can't stand the vocal tracks and don't enjoy the Raja flute much at all. As much as I love a continuously flowing album, I was so annoyed with Shpongle's latest. Way too many tracks! I'm not saying any material should have been cut, but rather consolidation should have taken place. It could easily be sized down to 10. It also made downloading it illegally take twice the amount of time as it should've taken.

As much as I love a continuously flowing album, I was so annoyed with Shpongle's latest. Way too many tracks! I'm not saying any material should have been cut, but rather consolidation should have taken place. It could easily be sized down to 10.

594480[/snapback]

I was annoyed by the 20 tracks on the last album too. Some people were saying that it was like 3 really long tracks but I can't agree. Some of the tracks are great but just as you are getting into one, it changes. I'm waiting for shpongle to remake that album with 20 proper length tracks.