Every Noise - all the music styes on one page

mars

I just found this site which lists every music style based on Spotify data.

http://www.furia.com/misc/genremaps/engenremap.html

The more you go to the bottom, the more the music is organic, and on the contrary it's increasingly electronic as you get closer to the top. On the right are more atmospheric styles, and on the left are more loaded styles.

And the fun thing here, is that you can listen to an extract when you clikc on a style...And if you click on Goatrance you get to listen to...AFGIN !!!

source: http://www.addictivetips.com/web/every-noise-at-once-lets-you-listen-to-music-from-every-genre-there-is/

I dare you to click on Darshan's name :ph34r:

they got a few fuckups in there. if you click astral in psytrance it plays goa (likewise for total eclipse and a few others), and if you click on talamasca in the same category it plays the worst kind of fullon.

and if you click on tekno it plays hardstyle. wtf?!?

^

terribly outdated, but i still havne't come across something better up to now.

The difference between Psychedelic and Goa Trance is really negligible, and if you ask anyone involved they'll readily say that there is no difference [...] Goa is just too complicated, too dark, too brooding, and too ominous to ever have popular appeal, and it's doubtful that it ever will...

if he only had been right...

i certainly wouldn't hire ishkur if i ever need a reliable prophet ;)

When you click on goa all the highlighted names are new school lol

I thought it was weird that neither Hallucinogen nor Astral Projection were under Goa, but they were both under Psychedelic Trance.