V/A The Call of Goa 2 (Timewarp Records)

okcyz5.jpg

timewarp022.jpg

PSYSHOP

Title: The Call Of Goa v2
Label: Timewarp Rec
Catalogue: TIMEWARP022
Format: 2 Panel Jewel Case 2CD
Barcode: 881034133380
Release: May 2014

CD1
01. Sky Technology - Life or Coma Dream
02. Fractal Geometry & Bionic Delay - Dancing Shiva II
03. Celestial Intelligence - Evolution of the Atmospheres
04. Javi & SkoOma - Flubber
05. 01-N - Re:Glitch
06. Siam - Transparent Feelings
07. Doruk - End of the Beginning
08. Trinodia - Re-Mote
09. Asterope & Analogic Culture - Melodias Ancestrais
10. Laboratory X & RDM - Kenaz
CD2
01. Psilocybernetics - In servitude to Cephalopods
02. Jayex - Instant Enlightenment
03. Persistent Aura - Century
04. CoaGoa - Sequoia Valley
05. Ephedra & Imba - Mystical morning in Vielsalm
06. Anumana - Lunar Dreams
07. Alienoma -The Invasion
08. Timofey & JBC Arkadii - This are the Asteroids
09. Nostromosis - The Road Home
10. Lunar Dawn - Ananke

Release Notes:

Timewarp presents: “The Call Of Goa v2”, a momentous retro-themed 2CD compiled by Nova Fractal & Dr. Spook. Once more the sacred tones ring forth, the annual ritual will soon begin! The High Priest has been selected who has shown exceptionally dedicated results and will be elevated to a new level. His followers and psychophants eagerly awaiting this prophesied event muster a fervour and exuberance here to for never experienced! As the orbit of our planet marks the passing of another cycle so does the earthbound growth usher in a new era! Behold the first solo physical limited edition dual disc release from the Timewarp cult! Giving the celebration new purpose Nova Fractal is handed the sacred sceptre by none other than arch wizard Dr. Spook who combines forces to issue forth this tome of secret treasures. From the four quarters of the world the call is heard. The prophesied day is coming when the messengers of the skygods would come and reveal to the worthy the arcane secrets and mystical methods. And so it was a gathering like none had ever seen before, Wizards & Warlocks, Witches and Wiccan, Sorcerers and Sychophants, Conjurers and Incantationists, and so many more… on they came bringing their own secret boxes and stuffed stash pouches, chests and coffers, and countless more contraptions of magical might. Together the greatest 20 formed a circle and began a momentous casting of all their most powerful spells, each releasing the power in tandem with the next, fluidly and flawlessly manifesting gestures and uttering half muttered phrases. As this great conflagration reaches its crescendo a series of hidden portals open and usher forth the heralds from the higher continuum… Timewarp Records is a new sublabel of Ovnimoon Records focusing on classic retro inspired goa trance co-managed by Nova Fractal, Hector Ovnimoon, Random & Dr. Spook. Expect some out of this world music light years ahead of its time, get ready to enter the Timewarp.

Label Profile:
Timewarp Records is a new sublabel of Ovnimoon Records focusing on classic retro inspired goa trance co-managed by Nova Fractal, Hector Ovnimoon, Random & Dr. Spook. Expect some out of this world music light years ahead of its time, get ready to enter the Timewarp. https://www.facebook.com/Timewarp.rec

www.facebook.com/ovnimoonrecords
Ovnimoon Records is a label founded in 2010 based in Chile as an independent sub-label of Goa Records. Ovnimoon is the visionary producer whose name sake the label was based upon. All the music released with this imprint has passed his approval as true high quality gems of psychedelic goa trance. Expect only the top shelf selections worthy of the best collections and praised by the most noteworthy DJs in the world. www.ovnimoonrecords.com

Goa Records is now a well established label founded in 2006 based in California/USA. Focused on finding the very best of the worlds leading psy-trance and goa-trance hits and compiling these into a highly commercialized package suitable for mainstream distribution outlets. Expect a steady stream of high quality, cutting edge releases from this already amazingly popular new label. www.goa-records.com www.geomagnetic.tv

CREDITS/CONTACT INFO:
Compiled by: Nova Fractal
Art: Ivan Neo Goa
Mastering: Igor Čeranć aka Deimos
http://www.deimos-soundlabs.com/mastering
Distribution by Psyshop & Geomagnetic Distribution
(p) and © www.Geomagnetic.tv info@geomagnetic.tv
http://www.geomagnetic.tv/news/timewarp022

PSYSHOP

Another addition to the series already? Wow, that is quick.

On the other hand you know what I notice, this is called The Call of Goa and it actually has goa music, while on the other hand other series that use the name goa don't play goa music at all (ahem Goa Culture series).

But anyways quite excited for this.

Nice mix of old and new faces, this could be interesting.

On the other hand you know what I notice, this is called The Call of Goa and it actually has goa music, while on the other hand other series that use the name goa don't play goa music at all (ahem Goa Culture series).

Fortunately we have Goa Overdose aswell, so our team is winning ;).

• Like 1

Another addition to the series already? Wow, that is quick.

But anyways quite excited for this.

well it is not so quick, it will be released in two-three months, almost one year after first Call of goa :)

And yes you are right, as we all know there is many VA out there that have in title word Goa and actually don't have almost any real goa tracks inside, but if you see it is coming from Timewarp label don't be afraid :P

well it is not so quick, it will be released in two-three months, almost one year after first Call of goa :)

And yes you are right, as we all know there is many VA out there that have in title word Goa and actually don't have almost any real goa tracks inside, but if you see it is coming from Timewarp label don't be afraid :P

You're doing great job, aswell as UAF with using word 'Goa' for the name of the compilation (series), but I still got sickness from Goa Culture vol 89, Goa Vol. 589, Progressive Goa vol. 17 etc compilations. To be honest, I prefer the more original names for compilations (Blacklight Moments anyone?), but hey, people are getting attached to anything that got 'Goa' in the name so I understand. Samples sounds very very nice Renato ;)

You're doing great job, aswell as UAF with using word 'Goa' for the name of the compilation (series), but I still got sickness from Goa Culture vol 89, Goa Vol. 589, Progressive Goa vol. 17 etc compilations. To be honest, I prefer the more original names for compilations (Blacklight Moments anyone?), but hey, people are getting attached to anything that got 'Goa' in the name so I understand. Samples sounds very very nice Renato ;)

hahah yes vol. 589 :D amazing ...well I think I will not go above 3...I know it is not so original anymore using Goa word but as you said people are getting attached to that, and as we are new in scene we need that, it safer for now..but soon it will be changed, more original titles coming :ph34r::P

• Like 1

hahah yes vol. 589 :D amazing ...well I think I will not go above 3...I know it is not so original anymore using Goa word but as you said people are getting attached to that, and as we are new in scene we need that, it safer for now..but soon it will be changed, more original titles coming :ph34r::P

I'm sure you will prepare something special as always ^_^

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Some really nice tunes in that V/A. Especially in CD2. CD1 is a bit too fast and at times a bit too cheesy for my taste except for "Fractal Geometry & Bionic Delay - Dancing Shiva II" which is a great :)

CoaGoa - Sequoia Valley and Ephedra & Imba - Mystical morning in Vielsalm are the tunes that stands out on this V/A.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...