Let´s talk and appreciate the Etnica monsters

radi6404

Let´s appreciate the Etnica and Pleiadians monsters, I really like them lately, it is outstanding music, The music itself represents love, melancholy and big emotions. I`ll start with these:

Pleiadians - Time Dillation (Etnica Morning MIx)

16 minutes of one melody after the other, this track has so much love to it that it shows musically how it feels to be deeply in love, a fresh love girl, that you can`t reach and hunt for several months. Another thing that it shows is how you are at a beautiful big mountain meadow or lake with warm and colorful spring sun and big mountains, water and birds singing the Etnica melodiies. This track is pure love. After listening to this my stomach hurts and my throat feels thick.

Etnica - Floating universe

Another monster from etnica. So many melodies, each of them being so strong and powerful that it takes you into a storm. This track sounds like a big summer sturm with dark clouds and thunder in a big forest in my opinion. It plays with your emotions so easily, that after it my sttomach hurts.

Etnica - Nice Toys

This is another monster on the disc, which also feels like cloudy summer weather. Very dynamic, melanchoic and powerful. It represents true emotions and sounds really big, again one big melody after the other.

Those tracks are three of my favorites as well. But I like the original time dilation version better.

That is for me in the top three goa tracks of all time. Whenever I talk about goatrance with someone I always tend to mention time dilation. A perfect track!

Vimana is also one of their best.

Have cried my eyes out to "Time Dialation" (Etnica Morning Mix), happy tears :)

Floating Universe, Vimana, Equator whole album, Pthalic vibes, "TRIP TONIGHT(original)"blinded moon.. Almost all of their tracks are monsters/great/unearthly to me.. U just have to be in that moment, connect to the track, & u r golden!! Extremely emotionally attached to ETNICA 🙏🙏 "Live in Athens" CD is like a nuclear bomb of positivity & happiness to me :)

The Etnica morning remix of time dilation is one of my favorite tracks (of all time) as well, pure beauty! When they started their set with it last year in october I went bonkers!

Other favorites include shadow dance, microdrive, floating universe and vimana but the track that really hit me the hardest in the past months is definitely Blinded Moon... Such utterly Alienesque atmosphere and melodies, just great!

Aliens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFPgHnxRe0

Lots of great tracks by this great band with their trio of projects B) !
Their music sounds timeless and out of this dimension -_- !

If I had to say one track per each of their project:

Microdrive

Modulation

Full Mental Jackpot(Pleiadians remix)

:ph34r:

Full mental jackpot pleiadians remix is again in my list of absolute top 5 goa tracks all time.

Perfect track.

I wonder how they even made it.

It's like they were possessed by other worldy gods because that track isn't even humanly possible

It has been in my top 5 for 10 years.

Another track which is not often discussed, but directly at the same level as both time dilation and full mental - is the pleiadians remix of BPC - antidote.

Etnica - Tribute

This tune will always be my favourite, when I heard those 'frogs' in the break, strange organ sound only Etnica uses and THOSE MELODIES for the first time, I was sold.

Taygeta and Alcyone will be my monster picks by Pleiadians, but we all know those fellas are playing for the dream team almost every time ;)

Im disappointed in you guys.

Noone mentioned (talking Pleiadians now only)

Zeta Reticuli (Lazy Spiral remix) from the legendary VA "first flight" from 1996.

That track has imo everything that makes pleiadians great. Its not up there with Time Dilation, Antidote and Full Mental Jackpot, but imho it beats both IFO and FOL.

It has the warmth and the analogue sound, and it has that unmistaken magic touch on the melodies.

If you by some strange touch of fate missed this track, you simply MUST check it out.

edit: after a re-listen now several years later, it IS up there with time dilation and the others :D omg its so freaking good.

the main melody kicks off instantly at 00:27 and it just says kinda like "hello, we are unearthly gods and we are now entering your mind and soul, have a nice time"

And at 03:11 i kinda dont know what to say, i mean,

well siht

Zeta Reticuli (Lazy spiral Remix) is one of the most unique tracks in goa trance history and unfortunately there are no other tracks liek that, even from Etnica and Pleiadians themselfes. It should ahve been an inspiration to other artists, because this track is just different to most other tracks. It is not as uplifting and positive, but very melanchoic and a bit laid back. That makes it more mystic and very distant, which really opens your mind and goes into your dreams. It is a story telling track and even comes close to the style and melanchony of electronic universe, for example Visting Venus or Sunset Skyline. Probably one of the most melanchoic tracks by Pleiadians, a true masterpeace indeet. I wish more tracks like this one would exist, because it is quite different to other goa trance songs.

Best etnica/crop circles/pleiadians = I.F.O. album, Starship 101, Pentagon, Lunar Civilization, Antonomasia (tetrahedron is good overall), Full Metal Jackpot (remastered version), Moon in your window, Zeta Reticuli... so many more worth mentioning