Looking for PsyGoa track

darkill

Hello guys !

Im looking for something very rare ! For track similar to this one :

When I say similar, I means :

-Having too the psytrance bassline

-Having a lot of feature with psytrance....

-BUT too having the Goa trance melody (Oldschool or newschool it doesn't matters) ! Very important point !

I hope you will understand what kind of track Im looking for. Very powerful track with good bassline and also great melodies.

The track I gave link up is a great example of it. As there isn't any name for this kind of genre I named it as "Psygoa" in the title but I would considere it as psytrance since it has the structure of psytrance....

Thank you, this is a good suggestion, however I would like to have, if possible, some melody that sound somehow indian or egyptian. But this is a good track, with a lot of psytrance features and some nice melody !

Hmm not exactly what Im looking for. This is psytrance track, but it miss the powerful melody as I asked for (Listen to the song I gave in my first post : there is a powerful melody during the entire track !) Thx for submission anyway !

The melody is good and quite powerfull (maybe just not enough but it's good for a first suggestion !) but it's not enough powerfull track. I means the dynamic of the track isn't enough heavy. But it's a good submission you did there.

Thank you all for your suggestion even if it weren't exactly what I was looking for ;). and if you have any idea of other song that could fit with what Im looking for just publish the link in this topic, thanx ;)

this one might fit:

Nice done dude ! The first half of the song is a bit boring, there's a kick with some bassline filled with some little sound.

However, the second half of the song is awesome ! It sound wonderful with this great melody !

Now of course it would be better if the melody were present since the debut of the song and always slowly edited until the end of the song, in order to not get borring. Last things : kick and bassline could be more powerful. Still a nice one you found for me, so thank you a lot.

not similar, but you might like liquid space. listen to track 8 from his album for an impression

I like it ! I find it melodic and powerful but as you said, this isn't what Im exactly searching for. Still somethings nice, Im going to listen to more from Liquid Space. Thanx 4 suggestion

Darkshire might be what u are after?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux9ND561mbU

Very good album in that style. Super lush melodies on fast/dark bassline. Unique style.

I don't like dark psy-trance much. But I took a hear at this one.

Yes, this is quite powerful (since it's dark psy) and very melodic, but not melodic the way Im looking for. Im looking for powerful indian or egyptian melody.

The suggestion of Padmapani didn't contains such melodies but it had very nice melody so it was ok ;).

Thank for the proposition anyway ;)

Thank you again all for your participation ;). And please keep doing it if you still have something good, as Im looking for, to recommend me ;).