Letäs summerize the most intense or emotional Goa tracks

radi6404

So let's summerize the most intense or agressive goa tracks out there. For sure MFG and the Etnica/Pleiadians collaboration plays a big rule basically they have produced them and Astral a few, I can not think of others who have produced more intense goa than those artists.

Etnica - Floating Universe

Etnica - Nice Toys

MFG - Experience

Etnica - Plastic

Pleiadians - Time Dialtion

Pleiadians - Alcoione

Etnica - History

MFG - Illumination

MFG Astral - The sleeper must be awaken

Astral Projection - Time Began with the Universe (all versions)

MFG - Dark Waters (a bit darker but emotional)

The other stuff by mfg is also intense but darker. Did I miss something?

Guest D N H
Letäs summerize the most intense or emotional Goa tracks

So let's summerize the most intense or agressive

The other stuff by mfg is also intense but darker. Did I miss something?

Your title speaks about the most emotional tracks but in your post you're referring in the most aggressive dark tracks...

What is the subject about exactly?

I am referring to the most agressie tracks than, but not dark, the tracks I have mentioned are not dark, mfg - why or mfg - Project Genesis are agressive and rather dark, same as with most later MFG stuff, but the tracks I mentioned are not dark in any case.

Your title speaks about the most emotional tracks but in your post you're referring in the most aggressive dark tracks...

What is the subject about exactly?

I think he means intense. 'Emotional' doesn't have to mean light or euphoric.

I'd add:

Chi-A.D. - Eye Am The I

oh fuck, here we go again!

Tehcnosoomy, stop annoying, I am tried of it. Where do we go again, if you have something against me you are welcome to report to the mods, otherwise please stop annoying, since I have no intentions to draw users in my direction or force them my opinion, as you are trying to say in several threads now, I just want to have some tlak since the forum is almost non active.

i seriously don't get it, what's emotional about Nice toy, The sleeper must awake or Time began with the universe ?

Emotional tracks are for me Dimension 5 - deep space 5D, Chi-AD - Exit eternity / Anno domini, The muses rapt - spiritual healing....

Man, it does not matter if you think they are deep or not, you have very different definitions of music anyway. Just say the tracks The sleeper must be awake and Nice Toys are the most shitty tracks you have ever ever listened to, they are the toilet of any music ever released.

I use the term emotional on goa tracks that have similar melodies to for example Balkan folc music or Greek folk music, since goa trance melodies are not that far away from it and I specify them as emotional, but you can define them differently. But somehow it seems you don't like any term I say about them, what are they for you? They are not euphoric like

Look what Veracohr has said. I think he has gotten me very well what I mean, but you do not seem to have gotten me at all.

Man, it does not matter if you think they are deep or not, you have very different definitions of music anyway. Just say the tracks The sleeper must be awake and Nice Toys are the most shitty tracks you have ever ever listened to, they are the toilet of any music ever released.

dick, I like both tracks that's not the problem, but they are not particularly emotional nor deep at all if you compare to deep space 5d, exit eternity, anno domini, california sunshine "green sky"

OK so tell me,

which part of this track is emotional ? the bassline at 0.42 or the melody at 2.18? bounce.gif:lol:

Oh yeah maybe the melody at 3.55, very deep GigaSmiley.8dadd4ce1ec93676699871d06c0f4

The Intro is a bit dark and scary.

The melody starting at 1:21 very emotional.

The melody at 2 17 is emotional

3 30 is emotional and a bit dark

5 42 is very emotional for, the melody being introduced there.

I define that as emotional, maybe I am using the term wrongly, but for me emtional is something with deep feelings, a bit sad and a bit agressive, but the sleeper must be awaken is a track that is emotional and sad and not very agressive. Agressive is Rammstein, not this track.

No, that is not really emotional, the sounds are too odd and on porpuse are not on whole notes but bended, I don't like that, I would call that track odd and cheesy.

3 21 Very emotional and a bit eurphoic til 4 50 or so.

5 40 Emotional and euphoric

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRo4cqS3_4I

It is somehow emotional but for me it is way too happy to really be emotional,

I don't give a lot of importance to this post, since I do not see very well and when I type I do not see all the words emidiatelly if they are wrong or not. I type with ten fingers and that is why the errors happen, not because I do not aktually know the words.

And about the term emotional, I think the tracks I mention, especially MFG and Etnica are emotional, Astral is more euphoric emotiona and Boris Blenn is just nice, however some tracks are melanchoic and emotional.

i am wondering how some users understand me so well and I can get along with them really well and others just have to critizise and disagree to anything I say.

Emotional is only a term, anyone sees emotional music different, but for me emotional music is music that I get deep emotions, a bit sad and powerful, that is emotional music for me, other music is either dark, euphoric or twisted or a combination of those.

The Lone Deranger is darker and twisted yet a bit melanchoic at times but that is how I define it. When I hate something is when other people say I am wrong for labeling those tracks as emotional and show me some put your hands in the air tracks as emotional.

Guest D N H

Hmm... i understand what you 're saying about The sleeper must awake. You mean deep emotions coming from an occult theme. This track's theme is about the Dune's prophecy, has a mystical atmosphere, dynamic melodies & energy. It gives the feel of an adventure or quest.

I think track Silicon Trip is in this manner

When i hear the definition deep, one of the first tracks i'm thinking about is Moonart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azuPxWNkDxA

Jajo can be characterize as emotional for it's melancholy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-CsutqOgok

I could characterize Colombian Nectie as aggresive and dark, and also majestic due to its melodiousness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3LqLt4Ruk

While The Vacuum is also dark and aggressive, with a mystic atmosphere but less melodic. I believe that a greater example of dark aggressiveness, is Xenomorph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raAG-Fz0rMk

Guest D N H

Also with the term aggressive you might mean also harsh sound except thrustful.

I think that there is a small divergence in how we perceive or feel some tracks.

Of course there are others states of feeling and sensations coming from psytrance.

No, that is not really emotional, the sounds are too odd and on porpuse are not on whole notes but bended, I don't like that, I would call that track odd and cheesy.

i was being ironic when i posted this battle of the future buddhas which is the opposite of emotional to me :D

but here, to be serious, this track, what do you think ?

• 3 weeks later...

for me emotional can be euphoric, blissful tracks. usually ones that bring a sadness and get my eyes watery are how I describe emotional tracks. one thats have and sometimes still do that to me are

Slinky Wizard - Lunar Juice (Hallucinogen Moon Strudel rmx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW9c5o8nMh0

Chi-A.D. - Liquid Neon Sky (sirius mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1UOGQuUmH4

S-Range - Reality Check -this one gets me a lot with that melody

Cosmosis - Higher Access - the climax after 7minute mark, oh man!

and then Dimension 5 - Deep Space 5D which everyone here knows about ;p

there are a few more and this was an easy list to assemble because I made a dedication mix once using these. someone who passed. MKE ;(