4 months summer, 4 months winter and only two months autumn and spring

radi6404

So the current seasons we count with each season consisting of 3 months is a typical for humans suited pattern that is not true for nature, not at least when we look at the state of the sun. Each fall month has one counterpart at each spring month so December has almost same sun state as January, November as February, October as Murch, September as April and August as May. So therefore it is only logical to say the summer is four months long same as winter, since for me winter starts at first of November, while it finishes on the last day of February for me. The summer starts at the first day of May since it finishes at the last day of August. This is definatly a corret theory of the seasons since the sun state is the same at August and May. If summer goes to the last day of August, it has to start at the first day of May and anyone will say all of August is summer.

But if we will not like May to be summer or we will say summer starts no earlier than 15th of May, than we have to say summer finishes at the 15th August, otherwise it would touch the spring state of the sun and therfore not be summer. The vegetation in May much in the north (Germany, Austria, Hungary, France may not be fully grown yet but that is because of the long winter time and not because of anything else.

For me summer allready started 7 days ago and will finish at the 31rd August. What do you think about this theory?

it's not only about the sun, it's about the temperature too, which lags behind the sun nearly two months. if you take that into account you get the traditional setup of seasons.

but here in central europe the weather in summer is so bad most of the time that it feels like there's only two or three weeks of summer at all :(

Usually the model with the sun state should be used since that is the most naturally accurate model you can use for it in my opinion.

Karratha in Western Australia, I lived 12 months there, flip flops all year long man, but january and february were horrible, very hot and horribly humid :D

What do you think about this theory?

There's a theory somewhere in that post? Obviously weather seasons (as opposed to astronomical seasons) differ depending on location. Where I am summer starts at the beginning of July and goes to about the middle of September.

Karratha in Western Australia, I lived 12 months there, flip flops all year long man, but january and february were horrible, very hot and horribly humid :D

It is about summer in the northerm hemisphere, above the 30 degrees in the north I would say. Also about the states of the sun, you will see exactly the same sky colours, the same sundowns, the same sun colours on May and on August, on April and on September, on October and on March, those months are the same, August is May, June is Jule, September is April, November is February and so on, the only difference is that you see the days going the positive and on fall the days going to the negative, but the months are the same.

South Austria has good weatehr, Kärnten is a very warm regionas far as I read on the internet.

fuck kärnten. the only things where kärnten gets a top spot in austria are corruption, the number of nazi-sympathizers and the amount of advertisement for their tourism. but the people who emigrate into other parts of austria because they can't take their fascist fellow carinthians anymore are generally very nice people ;)

the best weather in austria is definitely in the burgenland, which is an exceedingly boring region.

very hot and humid is exactly the way i like it :D

I think you are not right I am affraid to say, since I browsed it and Kärnten was said to be the warmest region. The Burgenland is the most northern part of Austria while Kärnten is the most southern part of Austria, Kärnten is on the 46 degree and the Burgenland is on the 48 degree, so it should be obvious where it is warmer. In Ljubliana it mostly is warmer than in Vienna for example. That is too bad to hear that Austria still has rasists, I thought it changed, since they played electronic music on the local radios while we passed through the Alps and seem to be cool people, I love the landscape of Austria and thought the people have improved a lot, but youare saying the same as RTP did 6 years ago.

I can speak German and can understand you.

If, like me, you enjoy mild, sunny weather all year long, go to upper south America or central America, in the mountains, and you'll get between 15-25°C with mild rains at night all year long. It's like that in the mountains in Antioquia, Colombia, for instance. Very pleasant.

If, like me, you enjoy mild, sunny weather all year long, go to upper south America or central America, in the mountains, and you'll get between 15-25°C with mild rains at night all year long. It's like that in the mountains in Antioquia, Colombia, for instance. Very pleasant.

Sí señor!

Radi if you like mountains, warm weather and pretty girls you definitely should visit Colombia, specially Antioquia.

esta.JPG

Ah, yes, a few years ago I had a Colombian girl friend from Cali, very good looking and very good mood, always smiling, always asking for s#x (never seen that here), tanned, long dark hair, beautiful shapes. The nicest girls are from Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil in my opinion. Yet another reason to go live there, beside the nice weather, great food, and super nice happy people. There you see girls you'll never see for real in old Europe :unsure:

In old europe are incredible girls, it does not have to get so exotic. i don#t even like sex that much, I prefer wanking on body parts of the girls instead, like wanking on their feet, legs, knees, that gives me more pleasure. Also in europe there is beautiful landscape and Bulgaria is incredible when it comes to landscape, I wil take photos from all around Bulgaria. I do not wish ti live in such an exotic country which is not very modern and where you can not get great electronics easily. People should not limit themselves and say only very exotic countries have beautiful girls, in europe the girls are beautiful and cute, thin bones, long legs, narrow hips.

I prefer wanking on body parts of the girls instead, like wanking on their food, legs, knees, that gives me more pleasure.

Why not! :blush:

I do not wish ti live in such an exotic country which is not very modern and where you can not get great electronics easily

These countries are modern, but granted that it is easier to buy maracas and congas than an SH-101 or a TB-303 :D

in europe the girls are beautiful and cute, thin bones, long legs, narrow hips.

But for how long? Less physical activity, more junk food. These physical characteristics are common in South America too, e.g. this venezuelan:

the_sexy_girl_6_by_tapyon.jpg

the_sexy_girl_2_by_tapyon.jpg

the_sexy_girl_by_tapyon.jpg

:wub:

Not bad, but too curvy for me, a bit, I prefer a bit more thin and with a more straight body shape,

"Why not! :blush:"

Yes, why not, sex is not the only pleasure for the dick, wanking on body parts is incredible aswell.

Some day I could be your guide and I would guide you to the steepest and most beautiful mountain places with big panoramas there are. You will not regret and not forget where I would take you, since I knowwhat people want to see, at least some people. Very steep mountain slopes, rocky hills, deep green meadows, open panorama with flat highlands on the other side of the mountains, beautiful rivers.

I tell you, in southwestern Bulgaria there are so many places with steep mountain slopes, you would need a year of time to visit any beautiful mountain places, but I would take you only to the best.

In old europe are incredible girls, it does not have to get so exotic. i don#t even like sex that much, I prefer wanking on body parts of the girls instead, like wanking on their feet, legs, knees, that gives me more pleasure. Also in europe there is beautiful landscape and Bulgaria is incredible when it comes to landscape, I wil take photos from all around Bulgaria. I do not wish ti live in such an exotic country which is not very modern and where you can not get great electronics easily. People should not limit themselves and say only very exotic countries have beautiful girls, in europe the girls are beautiful and cute, thin bones, long legs, narrow hips.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think you are not right I am affraid to say, since I browsed it and Kärnten was said to be the warmest region. The Burgenland is the most northern part of Austria while Kärnten is the most southern part of Austria, Kärnten is on the 46 degree and the Burgenland is on the 48 degree, so it should be obvious where it is warmer. In Ljubliana it mostly is warmer than in Vienna for example. That is too bad to hear that Austria still has rasists, I thought it changed, since they played electronic music on the local radios while we passed through the Alps and seem to be cool people, I love the landscape of Austria and thought the people have improved a lot, but youare saying the same as RTP did 6 years ago.

I can speak German and can understand you.

but kärnten is near/in the mountains and gets a lot more rain and clouds, making it cooler nonetheless.

i know, but it's an international (=english language) forum.

btw, i heard exactly the same description you just gave about girl preferences from a friend some years ago. turns out he gave up on women altogether and has a boyfriend now ;)

Radi I had the rare chance of being together for a little time with a stunning perfect 10 girl from Sofia and I have to say I have never met a girl more beautiful than a Bulgarian, they are a bit crazy I guess but stunningly hot. I understand why u want to stay there but mind that saying you like to w4nk on body parts is completely out of context here and i feel like this topic will soon be deleted.... be a good guy and keep your fantasy to your mind... but south america is super enchanted and the place to be right now, work-wise speaking. Europe is dead unless u have the luck of owning a company that has been a family business for many years (an successful)

Aktually I am in germany and have been for the last years, the girls here are very beautiful aswell, some at least and I do not see a crime in my sex fantasies and why I should keep them to my own, is this forum oldfashioned? It is just my sex fantasy and there are others who share that fantasy.

Try it yourself, do you think the sharp bones of girls legs and feet or knees wont stmulate your dick enough?

Some people do Anal sex, for me it is not much different, but that is not critizised, however my fashion is.