this is about what young people talk at my fucking place

radi6404

I am in Nis

Great, Nis is one of my dream towns in europe. Nis is really great, the sun is very strong in Nis and the seasons like great there. there are great mountains in Nis and I really really appreciate the town. You are a real brother man, it is quite unbelievable I get to know someone from Nis, who listens goa trance. Cherrs bratko!

Dreams town? What drugs you used this morning? :lol:

This is shity place man, full of dirth, agressive hicks and gypsys... only chicks are best here hahahaha :D

And about the sun you are right, 40-45 celsius in summers which is pretty much...

I love Nis because it has a very mediteranian feel to it, the landscape is very mediteranian and the grass looks rather brown than green in summer. the seasons in Nis look great, the sky and sun have strong colour and the sunsets are beautiful, that is something very important for me.

The chicks for sure are great aswell, as are the nearby mountains.

Dreams town? What drugs you used this morning? :lol:

This is shity place man, full of dirth, agressive hicks and gypsys... only chicks are best here hahahaha :D

And about the sun you are right, 40-45 celsius in summers which is pretty much...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm nis chicks (he sais in homer simpson dialog with drool in corners of mouth)

Well location is great really. It was crossroads for centuries, connected europe and asia... long history of this town starting with ruins dated back in 5000 BC then long after Constantine the Great born here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ni%C5%A1

There are rumors that Jean Michelle Jare should come to play for Constantine fest this september. As far as i heard it should be massive event, 100.000 people and free entrance. Not confirmed yet but it will be biggest event here if it happens. Will keep you updated if you want to visit when time is right, if now you can come any time to visit some folk parties or progressive ones haha

Thansk man. I really like Serbia and wanted to ahve contact to Serbians, the country is the only country, where you can be in your car, search for radio stations and find house and electronic music playing during the day. Invery few countreis you can find electronic music playing during day time on local fm radio stations, only macedonia is like that with their Atenna 5, so it seems Serbia is a country with very awaken and modern people. Maybe the skiny girls in Serbia tune in electronic music not like n Bulgaria, where they tune in fucking bulgarian Popl folk middle eastern music. A great place man.

• 2 weeks later...

People talk about shit that is important to them, I feel your pain Radi, but thats the way it is, most of the population are sheeple, theres nothing you can do about it, only be better as a person, and then, someday, perhaps there will be no idiots on this planet anymore. Either by evolution or by extinction, who cares which way will prevail.

• Like 1

Welcome reality and real life Radi.

We are all unique and this self extensiveness reality,

With the common result that people are shit, and most people think I'm shit...

It's a paradox, but also a circle.

The older I get, the less I feel connected with people.

Everyone has their own choices in this capitalistic system were choice is an illusion but creates again the result,

that we don't understand each other anymore. We grow apart because all off the choices that are offered,

so that we, they, I can be as happy as we want to. To create the highest level of joy without needing anyone.
Which is again off course bullshit, but it gives people a reason to wake up and go to work.

I still have some friends where I can connect too and a certain level, friends from my youth,

bounded because we know each other from youth, and we know we need each other.

I think that's the best security you can have besides parents, family between quotes.

For the rest your on your own. Like everyone else here. You'll get there, believe in yourself and never stop doing that ;)

• Like 1