boris Bell on soundcloud not boris Blenn?

radi6404

I found a Boris Blenn registered artist on soundcloud. wondering if it is the same boris Blenn as the original boris blenn since the tracks sound exactly like him.

If he is not the real Boris Bell, he is a very talented artist, since Kosmonaut sounds exactly like boris Blenn and I have a hard time blieving that that is not the real boris Blenn.

Hah, the idiots labelled it as Rab, altough it has absolutely nothing to do with rab. It is impressive goa ambient, especially the track Kosmonaut. How could nooone here have mnetioned it? Kosmonaut is a fucking impressive track, one of his best ambient tracks I have heart aktually. The fresh atmosphere with the people in background at some of the times and the calming synths is impressive. Not to talk about the last part, the last part is just miles out of this world. Poeple talk aobut good ambient, but for me , this is good ambient. It is musically so complex, that even feathres liked it, which means something.

It's good, but personally, I like his works as Galaxy more.

Anyways, judging from the two occasions I've met him, he seems to be a really nice guy and deserves the support.

He didn't want to play "'One Love" in his set though :)

That is because One Love is repetative and is done with Michi. Boris should play his own tracks. the Galaxy albums are all masterpeaces indeet, well not all but some of them are immense, the first and second album especially, balie celestian, Liquid Sky, Musication celebration and more. the paradise connection tracks are great aswell.

You call that ambient ? I don't know how to call it but it's not ambient. If this is ambient, then Koxbox - searching for psychoactive herbs, is ambient. Which is obviously not the case.

Sounds pretty nice though. A bit in the style of the Shiva chandra track you mentionned on a different thread (Milkbar).

No, that track is not like the shiva chandra stuff, this track is like the tracks that can be found on Galaxy, though there are a bit similarities with the Milk Bar track from shiva chandra. But this track is way more melodic and deeper than the Shiva Chandra stuff. Koxbox - Searching for Psychoactive Herbs is a downbeat track in my opinion for sure. And for me ambient is not only beatless stuff with a bpm of 80.

Yes, I just make a difference between down tempo (chill out) trance like Psychoactive herbes, Asura or those Boris Blenn tracks, and ambient like Steve Roach, Jeff Pearce.... but that's nothing important anyway, just details.

Same old, same old... NOT!

Lifes good, been listening to less music last few years, but thats about to change, been listening more and more music again lately :)

What have you been up lately, what made you come back :P?

same as you hehe stopped listening to psytrance and then back to it :P

been living in Australia for 2 years, very busy working and travelling there.

Now back to my home town in France, doing absolutely nothing :P and everyone talk only about the recession -_- anyway we're still young and fresh :D

Haha, thats true!

Talig about recession - I hope it wont kick in hard again, that would be a shame :D!

Australia you say? You lucky bastard!

I think you owe us some thread with story of your adventures during past years when you were out there tripping nuts with pics or STFU :D!

Now, go to off topic and post an epic thread, PLZ K TX!

On topic, Liquid Soul and EU made outstanding track together, Liquid Universe, love it! Im sure its more on Boriss Blenn side of sound given that its prog psy and not full on psy ;)

Haha, thats true!

Talig about recession - I hope it wont kick in hard again, that would be a shame :D!

Australia you say? You lucky bastard!

I think you owe us some thread with story of your adventures during past years when you were out there tripping nuts with pics or STFU :D!

Now, go to off topic and post an epic thread, PLZ K TX!

On topic, Liquid Soul and EU made outstanding track together, Liquid Universe, love it! Im sure its more on Boriss Blenn side of sound given that its prog psy and not full on psy ;)

yeah bro where you been in oz?

haha. OZ is just awesome really!

technosomy i see you are from Oz, i've been working in shitty places like Karratha but got so much money from the work. This country is unbelievable really, i miss it everyday, especially after living there 2 years (not in a row), i mean you feel so free to go anywhere, you can get work anywhere, having great time on the road, see gorgeous beaches (and bicthes :P). Haven't had the chance to go to a psy party though... but Best time of my life :P

Dude, you must start a thread about your adventures there, srsly :D!

i reckon, still plenty of places here i have yet to go, its such a big desolate country a!

as for psy partys the biggest on the planet this year, solar eclipse in cairns 10 years in the making!

pity you still not there!

this topic is aobut boris Blen and not aobut your unintresting offtopic stories. either post some praise to boris Blenn and have your offtopic talk, or don't post in this thread. There is way too little appreciation about goa trance artists on this forum anyway and now you even spam, without posting some good feedback about Boris Blenn.

Manuser:

Hope you went to Karijini National Park and Ningaloo Reef while you were over in Karratha. Maybe the Kimberley?! I did a 9000km journey over in WA a few years back.

To speak of Blenn's works to stay on-topic. I've got pretty much all his albums that are worth owning but haven't extensively listened to them yet.

When he's cosmic he's great, when he's in house mode I switch off.