Post "manly" tracks (in all genres)

psymetal&bass

Like tracks that scare all the girls away from the place yet keep the most of the men dancing/moshing...

Macho music, the sort of music where all the girls go like "jeezz, what's that horrible noise? Turn that off!!" yet all the guys are brocking out to it.

Can be non-electronic music too (or even psytrance).

Examples:

[media="]

[/media]

[media="]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Like tracks that scare all the girls away from the place yet keep the most of the men dancing/moshing...

Macho music, the sort of music where all the girls go like "jeezz, what's that horrible noise? Turn that off!!" yet all the guys are brocking out to it.

Can be non-electronic music too (or even psytrance).

Examples:

[media="]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LxvZ25WdIw[/media]

[media="]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOGtRjKb5bE[/media]

hmm I think it's more a question of the general mentality at the place you listen to it... for example I can gurantee that in Belgium you will find MANY girls dancing like crazy to that second track you've posted at a psy party :)

• Like 1

hmm I think it's more a question of the general mentality at the place you listen to it... for example I can gurantee that in Belgium you will find MANY girls dancing like crazy to that second track you've posted at a psy party :)

Yeah, but the question is, would you rather find many women (compared to men) at these darkpsy/darkdnb raves?

So far these tracks being posted both sound very great and I'm really a picky MF what concerns music, so thank you.

And to be honest, I don't think masculine music equals dark music at all. But I generally find myself very attracted to "masculine" music and it's not because it's just labeled masculine, it's something with the sound and mood that attracts me. Just makes me feel so alive.

Yeah, but the question is, would you rather find many women (compared to men) at these darkpsy/darkdnb raves?

well as odd as it may sound here in Belgium the proportion of men and women at psy parties is about 50-50. As a general rule I found that what determines if more girls or men go to a venue isn't as much the music as the general atmosphere of the venue, for example if it's a big trendy club you will find like 80% men and 20% women, and the smaller the venue the more girls it seems to attract (don't ask me why tough...)

well as odd as it may sound here in Belgium the proportion of men and women at psy parties is about 50-50. As a general rule I found that what determines if more girls or men go to a venue isn't as much the music as the general atmosphere of the venue, for example if it's a big trendy club you will find like 80% men and 20% women, and the smaller the venue the more girls it seems to attract (don't ask me why tough...)

As far as I know, the % of men liking dark electronic music and metal is waaaay higher than the % of women who are into that stuff. Which is logical since dark electronic music and metal neither have the qualities that are required to become 'popular' among women. The main themes of these genres are still KILLL KILLL KILLL DESTROY DESTROY!! which isn't really a common way of thinking for women isn't it? It's rather a manly thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I might learn something new today :ph34r:

As far as I know, the % of men liking dark electronic music and metal is waaaay higher than the % of women who are into that stuff. Which is logical since dark electronic music and metal neither have the qualities that are required to become 'popular' among women. The main themes of these genres are still KILLL KILLL KILLL DESTROY DESTROY!! which isn't really a common way of thinking for women isn't it? It's rather a manly thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I might learn something new today :ph34r:

oh yeah I totally agree, just that when you actually go to a psy party here in Belgium the proportion of partygoers seems to be around 50-50 (at least that's my impression...)

You know initially it comes across as 'manly' but at the end of it it feels it's not-so-subtly highlighting how lame men's views can be.