Pleiadians - I.F.O. for Hunab Ku - Magik Universe

Phobius

• 1 month later...

These damn cds of blue moon are too sought after. They should all be repressed!

I have them but it is a disgrace they are so rare. Also the quality was so and so and they had gaps with 2 second pause between tracks at leas the first pressings.

anyway, believe it or not in 2001 they were all available from saikosounds at normal cd price together with many other rarities

• 1 month later...

believe it or not in 2001 they were all available from saikosounds at normal cd price together with many other rarities

Thanks for the tip, I'll just pop back and pick up a few! ;-)

If you could sort out a remaster/repress that would be fantastic!!! Any chance?

Thanks for the tip, I'll just pop back and pick up a few! ;-)

If you could sort out a remaster/repress that would be fantastic!!! Any chance?

He's been asked for that many, many times. Some us hope for a Pleiadians IFO + IFO Live 2CD release, but right now I think DAT and DAT Mafia records are busy working on other things.

if you look patiently after it you will sooner or later find it for a fair price or trade.

i think theres no need for a re-release of IFO.

IFO Live would be very very nice though. Maia is one of my all time favorite tracks and getting to hear the live mix would be awesome :D

DAT Mafia Recordings is working on its own while with DAT I am trying to work with etnica, more news soon..

Re releases of Blue Moon records seems to be very very hard, but if anything hunab ku should be re-released in my opinion and Psy Nergy as well..

DAT Mafia Recordings is working on its own while with DAT I am trying to work with etnica, more news soon..

Re releases of Blue Moon records seems to be very very hard, but if anything hunab ku should be re-released in my opinion and Psy Nergy as well..

so what would be the go, do charlie and nick not own the rights?

Hi Pat, yes they probably do but it is not very easy to reach or deal with them, that said if they are listening I would be interested.