Is legendary Miranda Silvergreen back?

Procyon

Her tracks appeared in Goa-Head, Destination To Goa, TanTrance, along with AP, MWNN, Chi-ad. She was played in parties that are now legends themselves. That makes her name one that old-school trancers, like me, to remember with fondness.

Here's one I like very much: it's a little bit acid, with a hard drive beat and its twistwed towards the end.

Space Baby

how is she legendary...? I don't understand why; I haven't been around long enough to know.

(she doesn't sound very legendary) provide track to prove this wrong please :)

I did provide tracks that proove you wrong. Phenomenna, Planet Mars, labyrinth, Concorde, you are Alone and more.

well, if it is not on your list, it does not mean it is bad.

Never said so.

I liked Miranda's stuff and I still do but compared to others she was never pioneering like I mentioned above,

what is not negative. Not everybody can be pioneering, that's impossible ;)

yep, most of miranda's tracks are good but not really special. one track still really stands out for me and that's gnocchi. i have yet to hear a track that's so hard and heavy (and acidic) and is still goa. the only things that come close isarehallucinogen - thugs in tye-dye, necton - there ain't no answers, x-dream - thorazin and some acid techno tracks.

• Like 1