Japan was a special place for Goa lovers. Now it's NeoGoa's paradise

Procyon

I had the good fortune of been living in Japan when the first european Goa acts started playing there.

It is a special place for Goa. Clubs and forests, they seem surreal when you're there listening and dancing.

If you were there, you know what I mean. If you weren't schedule a trip to Japan, I recommend Autmn, the

cool weather, the ambience, the rich fluo decoration, the attention they pay to small details. Go and check

what I am talking about.

I wrote this because I felt nostalgic after watching these videos:

http://forum.isratrance.com/goasia-filteria-tsuyoshi-ahega-tokyo-japan-2011-01-09/

Late summer or early autumn is definitely best as they have all the festivals in the mountains.

The scene is nothing like it was 10 years ago and the music has degraded a lot but it still has a good atmosphere which is the most important thing for parties :)

Yea that goasia video is incredible. I would want to be there. Such good music and visuals - lights synch with the snare buildups... wondrous.