Projekt Khoff-U - Xenon

amithaba_buddha

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPaP2Koido

At this time i think i have an acid album ready but dunno if i should put it out because i think nobody will actually give a shit about it.

If you're interested , drop a comment and if many people are interested i'll release it.

Spread the word!

www.extinctrecords.net

I like this track, speacialy techno bass. You can release it for sure, find some good tekno label and try release ;)

Thanks man.

I actually don't mind to give a full mp3 copy of this for free so that people can put some heavy acid techno beats loud 'n pumpin , that of course if people want it.

I can also put it up on CD if people want to have a physical copy of it as a second option and in someway as a donation and reward to the work.

Cheers!

Am downloading the Acid Wanted release :P Birth to the Nitzhonot/Goa Revolution! Bo0M! Addikted! :ph34r:

Enjoy it man .

I'm also accepting Acid demos since i am interested in people making it.

So start tweaking your Rebirth's or ABL's and send demos ! :)

For who's interested in Acid techno the album is here :

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?/topic/59809-extcd02-projekt-khoff-u-acid-wanted/

Cheers everybody.

Just finished listening to it.

Top quality stuff again.

Acid Smiley :)

Thanks Goa-Head.

More will come from Projekt Khoff-U for sure.

For now , enjoy the beats , feel free to spread the word and keep it Acid. :)

PS- Join Projekt Khoff-U's main page over facebook to keep yourselves updated for new stuff :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Projekt-Khoff-U/152583078107800?ref=ts

Could be project specific... he certainly has a lot of them!

Basilisk : i was actually refering to goa music only but then remember the rest of the conversation and that i actually ended up understanding your point of view? If you didn't get it at the time you know it now but then , i was actually gonna give now one goa track for free for an upcoming compilation but since you are so kind in throwing things back , now that i think of it i won't give it and the organization and the person in question can thank to your great kindness since it's now thanks to you i will not be giving it and yes you're also involved in it so i give you my 2 cents. Hope you are happy now and spread the amazing Shanti vibes!

@ imba nice teeth , here's some goa.

Cya.

Thanks for being professional Filipe, at least you could send me your answer before you deleted your facebook profile, and let me know that you won't participate in my project so that i know. After all promotion and good words about your music and your projects that i've been sending tru neogoa.tk and facebook fan page i didn't expect this kind of unprofessionalism. However, lesson lived is a lesson learned.

O&O.

Basilisk : i was actually refering to goa music only but then remember the rest of the conversation and that i actually ended up understanding your point of view?

Goa music only? No, that wasn't clear. You could have simply said "I had a change of heart" here and all would be well. Seriously though, you went from trashing free music as slavery and exploitation to releasing more free music weeks later. I don't think it is strange to wonder what the deal is.