Imperial Project - Psychedelic Overdose

Imba

If you need it you should buy it. Besides I think this thread is against the rules

Cygnetic Records is a private online records presentation platform of their own projects. They present all their musical work of all their electronic music styles of all their artists to play and download for free as full length MP3 tracks for noncommercial use.

And cygnetic records is long gone.

These seem like 320kbps

http://rghost.ru/1839576

http://rghost.ru/1839634

http://rghost.ru/1839677

If you need it you should buy it. Besides I think this thread is against the rules

I have their tracks but in low quaility and for the years i known they are free but like Penzoline said for noncommercial use.

PS. You should download them too B)

Well, the label is gone, the tracks are free except for a few ones (read notes here and here)...Just like the D5 - Glow EP thread, I think we're in a case where we're past the "limitation period" and we can share the music for the love of the music.

Hi Penzoline, thanks for the links.

While we're at it, don't you have the Goa Syndrome compilations? Thanks.

[edit: seems it's posted on the newsgroup alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.goa-trance 114 days ago, will attempt to get it]

I checked all tracks and most are in 320 kbit, only tracks from folder Imperial Project - White Label 2003 are 128 kbit.

Thanks a lot mate, this will help me a lot!

PS. I wrote to Alienxss to see if is he still active and if he want to release something. Maybe can make possible some EP on UAF or his tracks on some CD compilation :)

Someone should contact guys from Cygnetic, i already posted their email and website adress @ Cygnetic topic. Remastered versions of Gaia Spirits and Vimana albums would be a gift from gods :)

I sent email to Alienxss 2 hours ago and now waiting for reply. Also i found some contact to old goa projects... you will hear some music of them on UAF soon :lol:

Isn´t there anyone who could upload those VA releases??

The link Drosophila put above was corrupt and wrong. I want the proper ones.. (track fix etc)

Please send me a mess i you have them... and want to share :)