Elysium Teaser

Elysium

I've had some people asking me what the next Elysium Album will sound like so here's a small teaser (flash plugin needed) from my forthcoming Album "Dance For The Celestial Beings II"

Bare in mind this is just a teaser and far from being ready in the final mix as well as the overall production. But it will give you a good indication of what I am aiming at.

Make sure to keep your volume a mid level or be prepared to get your ears ripped of :)

Slow Connections [2.7 MB]

Elysium - A State Of Mind [mp3]

Fast Connections [23.6 MB]

Elysium - A State Of Mind [wav]

I heard no melodies here, only gates and tribal sounds... no flutes like old Elysium?

Please read it more careful:

"Bare in mind this is just a teaser and far from being ready in the final mix as well as the overall production."

Also please remember what you have in mind is not necessary what I have in mind :)

This track wont have flutes. I am aiming at a more tribal oriented album and not so much an ethnic album (Ethnic as in my later tracks such as the various singles following the debut album). I will stay more true to the debut album "Dance For The Celestial Beings" with a modern sound combining tribal, trance and even techno but in a way that guarantee to be hypnotic as it's all about "a state of trance".

Some tracks will have melodies some wont.

I am aware that some will like this direction and some won't. And that is OK :) The point is that even though I am going to stay true to my debut Album and the atmosphere and vision of that Album 2010 is 15 years down the road and I have changed as a musician which of course will influence the music. It's just natural and a good thing IMO :)

Any idea when you'd have it ready to go?

No idea yet :)

I have thrown out many ideas until this track. I want to make an album as close to my vision as possible so I have no idea how long it will take at this moment :)

What about label? Or this will be self-release?

The very limited CD version (incl. extra special tracks) will be on my own label Beat Agency and on various online shops. And then there will be a free release too.

I've updated the "A State Of Mind" Teaser" as the track has evolved. IMO it's moving ahead very nice :) In the end I did add some kind of melody to the track. In the direction of the old "Master Of The Rainforest" string to keep it deep and flowing.

Slow Connections [3.8 MB]

Elysium - A State Of Mind [mp3]

Fast Connections [33.2 MB]

Elysium - A State Of Mind [wav]

sounds very promising, I like the style very much!

Already curious about the album, good vibes for you

Sounds proggy, but that's maybe because it's not finished :D Just kidding, really looking forward to this. If there are some more samples then be sure to keep us posted!

Sounds proggy, but that's maybe because it's not finished :D Just kidding, really looking forward to this. If there are some more samples then be sure to keep us posted!

He he :) I guess it's a matter of perception. I call it Tribal. I did have this debate with another person once. He said my new live versions sounded proggy. But to me it's not proggy even though I am sure there always will be similarities.