VA - Protozoa (Sita Records)

(Cheezy promo text alert :P ...)

Sita Records is proud to present its second CD, Protozoa! After the success of Nitz-Ho-Goa, we're back with a new compilation filled with the most stomping and melodic Goa & Nitzho tracks of 2010! All tracks have been carefully selected by Nitzhogoa heavyweights Agneton & Goalien, providing you with a delicious mix of new upcoming talents and some well-known artists. Get this CD now and be prepared for an unforgettable party experience!

LISTEN TRACKSAMPLES ON: BEATSPACE

BUY IT NOW IN CD FORMAT @ BEATSPACE, PSYSHOP OR SAIKOSOUNDS. DOWNLOAD IN DIGITAL FORMAT @ BEATSPACE.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tGqTK9LUyI&feature=related

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=65W13bbZPtM

Tracklist

1. PharaOm - Arid Sand (Nitzhonic Mix)

w&p by Oswald Pfeiffer, France

2. Persistent Aura - Julia's Wings

w&p by Ewoud Vandenberghen, Belgium

3. Agneton - De Wereldoverbrugger

w&p by Elias Gits, Belgium

4. The Grey Guy - Galactic Treatment

w&p by Patrick Cameron, Germany

5. Vox - Impulse

w&p by Tomislav Crnčić, Croatia

6. Goalien - Honor By The Sword

w&p by Boris Huskic, Norway

7. Räma - Karisma

w&p by Filipe Santos, Portugal

8. E-Law - E-law

w&p by E-Law

9. JBC Arkadii - Endless Height

w&p by Arkadii Tronets, Russia

Just to state one thing clear about the cover, the prehistoric landscape stuff has been created from scratch for this release, so it's not just some quick & cheap copy-paste from somewhere on the net! :)

No problem mate!! Personally I was initially most worried about the fonts etc, didn't really pay attention to those things under the text..but in the end I think it's a good cover (otherwise I would have had to say no to it :P). Anyway, thanks for the comments and hope you'll like the music!

I am really glad to see this.

The cover is really acceptable and i like it . I wouldn't worry much about the DNA below which gives a nice "DNA" and organic feel to Sita Records and that's what this compilation looks about.

Congrats to the new Sita Records Team which are doing such an incredible work and looking forward to this compilation!

Best wishes ,

Filipe

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for the beatspace to put it available!

I heard a track from THE GREY GUY for the first time in the samples and was a truly positive surprise!

btw all the tracks are very nice, PharaOm imo did the best job in this! but without full version I can be wrong lol

nice work Sita!

• 3 weeks later...

sounds like the comp is rdy to be sent out anytime soon.. i will look forward to hear some powerful nitzhonot trance.

Peace Cyberdelic