Sita Records

Hello everyone!

Posted Image

Sita Records is the new "nitzhogoa" label where we will release and work on the new breed of the next generation of "Goa" music.

We are a label company that aims for the most talented unsigned artists and give them a chance to publish their music for the people.

Our goal is to deliver the best , fresh , new and innovating "Goa-Trance" music to the public with the powerful euphoric "Nitzho" rhythms and

melodies while still keeping the powerful psychedelia that lies in the "Goa-Trance" music.

So as we say.. ..NO cheeze included! :)

Website is still in progress but its already available to the public , so don't be surprised if you get to see new things up on these days forward :)

/Filipe

Sita Records

PS - Forgot to mention such artists as Goalien , Agneton , Astreveta and my ultimate project Räma (that's the only project i will be supporting now) are signed to Sita.

Just to give a bit of the idea on what kind of music will be up @ this label.

Our releases will go for CDR and maybe some on glassmaster CD , we'll see. :)

Hello everyone!

Posted Image

Sita Records is the new "nitzhogoa" label where we will release and work on the new breed of the next generation of "Goa" music.

We are a label company that aims for the most talented unsigned artists and give them a chance to publish their music for the people.

Our goal is to deliver the best , fresh , new and innovating "Goa-Trance" music to the public with the powerful euphoric "Nitzho" rhythms and

melodies while still keeping the powerful psychedelia that lies in the "Goa-Trance" music.

So as we say.. ..NO cheeze included! :)

Website is still in progress but its already available to the public , so don't be surprised if you get to see new things up on these days forward :)

/Filipe

Sita Records

PS - Forgot to mention such artists as Goalien , Agneton , Astreveta and my ultimate project Räma (that's the only project i will be supporting now) are signed to Sita.

Just to give a bit of the idea on what kind of music will be up @ this label. :)

Looking forward to it. Does that mean there won't be another Amithaba Buddha album coming soon?

Mdk

Looking forward to it. Does that mean there won't be another Amithaba Buddha album coming soon?

Mdk

It will , DJ Digitoxin's label , Phototropic , goes for the old skool Goa while my label will go for the nitzhogoa innovative sound.

So both new albums as Amithaba Buddha and Pandemonium will be out on Phototropic as planned. :)

As I said, more new school nitzo, the better.

I've listened some old nitzo and I find it mostly just really corny/cheezy and bad, but the new school is much more goa-oriented and hardly cheesy.

2009...best.year.ever.

Mdk

2009, the new 1997? :drama:

I've listened some old nitzo and I find it mostly just really corny/cheezy and bad, but the new school is much more goa-oriented and hardly cheesy.

We wont be on the old nitzho as its way over too cheezy , we will be delivering a new and fresh sound , as i explained before , a new breed of "goa" with the best of "nitzho". So as we call it "nitzhogoa" and no cheeze. Our releases will say everything.

Thanks for your support Penzoline . :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again everyone ,

myself and Sita wish to thank everyone who's already following us , for all the kind vibes , support , love and loads of excitment! phew! :)

We've been away for awhile to set things up and we really want to share this little (maybe big? ) surprise we're preparing for you all.

Best regards ,

Filipe & Sita Records

Now that everything is confirmed we can now announce the playlist of this disc:

1 - Räma - Illumination

2 - Boneva - Andromeda (Agneton's Red Sunset Remix)

3 - Astreveta - Harvesting Fireflies

4 - Agneton feat. Goalien - The Hardest Dream Experience

5 - Goalien - The Solar System

6 - Persistent Aura - Machine Elve

7 - Räma - Clockwork Knight

8 - Persistent Aura - House of Sun

9 - Räma - Little Indian Girl

:)