New Wizzy noise anyone?!

NEMO.BOFH

I know, I know, most of you will probably flame me, but I am a total sucker to everything they are doing. I have been listening 4 times straight now, and I am rocking in my chair and want to go dancing! So cheesy, so melodic, so un-cool samples that it makes them cool. And fuck me, their basslines and bassdrums always blow me away! :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford:

Greek Powargh!! :)

I thought it was a good album rocking your ass all the way.

Nothing original as it's in the continuity of what they did earlier and with collaborations; BUT an amazing drive in the music !!

In other words, they put their style to a maximum level of efficiency. Definitely a goodd album compared to nowaday's standards.

@Frozen Dream: we're on the general forum here. Such comments for the sake of increasing your postcount are useless for the community and will get you very shortly a permanent ban. Understood ?

I think there are better full on albums released this yr ...

Not a bad album..good dance floor music but then i dont wanna listen it again and again...

Digicult, Insomnia , Burn in Noise were better IMO..

taste differs :)

They kept their style though (Somewhat) and they kept the drive (as Mars said). I dont know, I have not heard any REALLY good full on this year, so this pretty much beats what i have heard so far. However, I would really like to stand corrected and pointed towards some albums! :)

Anyone know if they are going to tour with this album? Any gigs in Greece maybe? (So I have a reason to go and see my Greek friends hehe) :D

my o(pi)nion (as stated before): geek powargh

i really didn't mean to break the rules mars, but that minimalistic reply stated my opinion quite accurately! :drama:

never been a big fan of their sound anyway and all their stuff sounds very alike (always that same raw lead-type of thing)

Such comments for the sake of increasing your postcount are useless for the community and will get you very shortly a permanent ban. Understood ?

heh missed that bit :P did u even notice i already have cmt??

:lol:

I thought it was a full power, overdrive, kick you in the nuts, sledgehammer to the brain psytrance. Nothing that they haven't done before but it is done very well.

As far as better full on albums, I would say U-Recken, just because it is deeper and more complex. But for straight power, Wizzy rules. :posford:

Mdk

However, I would really like to stand corrected and pointed towards some albums! :)

Try EVP - Holographic Consciousness, Hoodwink - Audio Illusion and Psymmetrix - Twin Headed Monster (this one's from 2007, though). They're not strictly what one would call full-on, more like a hybrid of full-on, darkpsy and old-school psy-trance but they're blindingly good - full of tiny little detail, weird psychedelic effects and cheese-free.

Seems to me that it's there for me. I don't know if you are blind or the site is acting funky for you but here's a link:

Wizzy Noise - Renaissance

I didn't even know wizzy noise had a new album, thanx for the link,

never liked their first albums in the beginning, I liked it more melodic back then,

but now :posford:

will give some more feedback after a good listen ;)