who has hear the new hippie killer comp?

technosomy

great crazy suomi to jazzy funkiness and even a breaks-hip hop 80's break sounding track there which is fab!

something for everyone and also has great artwork along the lines of astronomical coffee break and 6d sounds stuff

recommend for you crazy fins and suomi sounding lovers

great crazy suomi to jazzy funkiness and even a breaks-hip hop 80's break sounding track there which is fab!

something for everyone and also has great artwork along the lines of astronomical coffee break and 6d sounds stuff

recommend for you crazy fins and suomi sounding lovers

Need to get this asap! :posford:

I tried playing the CD, couldn't get through a single track.

I had it just the opposite, listened to most of the tracks two times in a row, some even three or four :clapping:

The production level is good, the ideas are original, the melodies witty. It's the best thing that has happened to suomisaundi since No Tone Unstirred :posford:

Haven't got the time to listen to disc 2 yet, but will post my feelings recarding that one later...

"I'd rather be a crying little pussy than a faggy goth kid." :lol:

I had it just the opposite, listened to most of the tracks two times in a row, some even three or four :clapping:

The production level is good, the ideas are original, the melodies witty.

Haven't got the time to listen to disc 2 yet, but will post my feelings recarding that one later...

+1

i like it as well. just cant get enough of the funk. :D

p.s love the avatar sawfly. ;)

e. the second one too :lol: