LSD

ritual om

I suppose you mean Liquid Sound Design, don't you?

They're called Liquid Sound now. Without the D.

I remember a thread about Orchid Star, one of their recent outputs...

Their recent output hasn't impressed my that much, found it a bit too pale, but love their older stuff :wub:

why did they change their name btw... I liked the old one!

LSD :rolleyes:

LS <_< .... boring!

:P

I would really love a new Tripswitch album from them though, I seem to remember something about that, maybe I'm totally off?!!

oh and East Of The River Ganges,dub trees....how did i forget those...my god,huge releases...i can't think any other label that had such a vast impact in me and my musical culture!

liquid sound design...yeap!

it's renamed liquid sound?that's dreadful but if the music is so eclectic as it was,i don't have any problems...any site?

the 'old' one is here:

LSD

unfortunately new releases stop with abakus... :angry:

Hmm might have to look into that.... Will read that review when I have some money :P ahh well maybe I can just read it before that

Same here. :) My taste is rather limited when it comes too chill-out ambient stuff (I need melodies to actually enjoy it, not just some plain soundsamples) but the artists doing the remixes sound interesting. Plus I really love the LSD, ups LS I mean, label, even when I only own some older releases.