new album by TOTAL ECLIPSE

Nurbs

Didn't like the last album, so don't really have any expectations.

+1

I think that they should release an ambient album.

They still write great ambient tracks. Check out Kalevala, 100% TE style!

I never payed that much attention to total eclipse,

I first heard astral projection and mfg and @ some point total eclipse became not that necessary I don't know, too bad...

so a new album very good news,

now there's no astral and mfg old skool anymore so

from TE myspace :

I'm Back in the Studio writting new Total tunes

Album to be finish around november 2007 vibes emotions are at the menu.

Love to you all

Stef

There are 2 new tracks available to listen, nothing special though.

Serge is missing !!!!!

myspace /totaleclipse

no offense to them but when i listen to violent relaxation

then updates files.. it doesnt give me a good feeling

Man, I don't know, not that I have high hopes or anything, Total Eclipse are former masters of the genre, but like with so many old school acts, I eventually moved on and lost interest in their music.

And no, the album won't be goa trance or anything similar, as virtually those few post Y2K tracks of theirs I heard were everything but, so...

Eternal respect for their first three albums :)

A lot of people are commenting on the last album from Total Eclipse: Update Files. From what I know this album was released without artist consent... it could have been a bunch of demo tracks that the Japanese label just happened to have lying around for all we know.

Hmm know any more like it(haven't heard it yet but anyway). Would be great to hear more psychedelic/d'n'b crossovers

I know Deviant Electronics - Blunt Instruments. Sounds like a DnB-Psy-Ambient album. I found it interesting to listen

[/offtopic]

i remember i loved free lemonade remix that i had on some mp3 cd, when i started to listen to goa :D

havent heard much and cant recall anything either by TE, only aliens, but that has been on my playlist quite recently and for few time sonly, so still have to discover lots of their music :)

A lot of people are commenting on the last album from Total Eclipse: Update Files. From what I know this album was released without artist consent... it could have been a bunch of demo tracks that the Japanese label just happened to have lying around for all we know.

Really ? :huh:

Say more, I never read this :unsure:

Really ? :huh:

Say more, I never read this :unsure:

Same thing I heard. Only I heard the tracks were unreleased studio outtakes and all...? But I'm unsure too, cannot confirm or deny. Although over the years I've heard quite a few times that "Update files" was not a proper and planned album, and that it was never supposed to be released as such. Maybe someone who is familiar with the label/artist could shed some light on the matter?