about album's Technossomy

InFecTeD_gOa

+1

Last I heard is that there were some troubles around this particular re-issue as James Monro and Matt Evans split up in a non friendly way or something like that. But that could only be a rumour though, I cannot confirm or deny that.

Guest The Journey Man Project

damn... how immature to let bad friendships starve the fans of good music... maybe they'll chuck it up as a free download on the F.R label haha :clapping:

Just settle with the Rhino edition... Some old non released tracks would be nice though.

I follow abasio on that. But normally the technossomy cd is expensive so lots of goatrance lovers in Belgium don't have it, so I can understand why some would really like a rerelease. But It will probably be downloadable from their upcomming website. If you look at the sales and stuff and all the new artists I would say don't waste money on something that won't come back at all. If they've split and don't like eachother it would only be for the money I guess.