Dimension 5 re release transdimentional

Darkarbiter

Hey I noticed on discogs Dimension 5 have re released their 1997 album this year on suntrip? Which reading up on discogs is also associated with this site. What's the story on this one? Is there a market for Goa Trance again? Are Dimension 5 coming back to do 1998 style Goa Trance in a new album?

What's the story?

Slightly off topic but I was about to buy this album... (that's why I was on discogs). Interesting to see that such an old album got re released (that's a good sign... and a good initiative of that psynews founder)

Try buying oryginal Transdimensional and you'll understand why it was re-released. :)

Secondly, seems like the market for old-school has always been there. That's no coincidence that old Koxbox, Etnica, X-Dream, Sandman, Prana, GMS and others get re-released by Ipsyde and Avatar.

Try buying oryginal Transdimensional and you'll understand why it was re-released. :)

Secondly, seems like the market for old-school has always been there. That's no coincidence that old Koxbox, Etnica, X-Dream, Sandman, Prana, GMS and others get re-released by Ipsyde and Avatar.

I heard flow on youtube... amazing

I've heard Deep space 5D in 192kbps MP3... REALLY AMAZING

I've heard Limitless Dimension 192kbps MP3 REALLY AMAZING as well... they are both... a little bit minimal (compared to some other Goa Trance stuff) but every note is well chosen and it just works really well. My point about maybe them releasing a new album is that like wouldn't Suntrip have to contact the dimension 5 group? Wouldn't that be a bit hard if they weren't organised? Regardless defenitly going to keep a watch on Suntrip records in the future.

So theres some discussion and also because I'm curious... what's the history of Suntrip records?

So theres some discussion and also because I'm curious... what's the history of Suntrip records?

Go ahead... Ask :)

about the re-release of D5... As said before, it is the only... ONLY re-release we will ever do... Simply because this album was too good and too rare to let it fade away in eternity... Everyone should have the chance to hear this fantastic album! :) From now on, only new music! So many good goa artists these days... Goasia, Ra, Khetzal, Afgin, Aerosis, Merr0w, Cosmic Silence, Filteria, aaah, so many :)

There is a small market for old school goa trance, but it's slowly fading away we have the feeling, so try to promote it a little :)

Ah yes... D5 is thinking of Transdimensional 2 :P but ok... between thinking and doing is at least a year of work... (let's hope so) :)

ps: This was Anoebis under my gf's nick... Sorry!

When I first saw the name "Pavane" I assumed it was Pavel pretending to be a girl so he could post in the females only thread.

When I first saw the name "Pavane" I assumed it was Pavel pretending to be a girl so he could post in the females only thread.

Actually it is a medieval dance and a track of Khetzal that Caroline likes alot... So that explains her name... but she's a rather silent lurker... Like so many... :)

Go ahead... Ask :)

about the re-release of D5... As said before, it is the only... ONLY re-release we will ever do... Simply because this album was too good and too rare to let it fade away in eternity... Everyone should have the chance to hear this fantastic album! :) From now on, only new music! So many good goa artists these days... Goasia, Ra, Khetzal, Afgin, Aerosis, Merr0w, Cosmic Silence, Filteria, aaah, so many :)

There is a small market for old school goa trance, but it's slowly fading away we have the feeling, so try to promote it a little :)

Ah yes... D5 is thinking of Transdimensional 2 :P but ok... between thinking and doing is at least a year of work... (let's hope so) :)

the one dude from D5 said he had medical bills and thats why he was selling ALLLLL his stuff including his car. could that be why it was re-released?

oh man thats fucked up, especially if you have no insurance <_<

i could not agree with you more. healthcare systems are worse then the illness itself. the debt can get so bad. ive seen it ruin people. kinda like that michael moore movie sicko.

Nick Wenham and friends currently work on Transdimensional 2.

They have many different styles - trance, chill out, breakbeat stuff with guitar - not what

everyone wants - not solely psychedelic trance but good and interesting stuff. :)