most cheesy psytrance

frozen dream

I´ve never really listened to their music, but space buddha definately deserve the award for the cheesiest name. I mean wtf? :blink:

I like the name and at least hes been around before the cheese.

Kindzadza is the last thng i would call cheesy :angry:

dark psy is rarely cheesy, but some is like Terranoise his older tracks

for me cheesey music is music meant for the commercial masses too geared toward money and not much defining qualities to individual artists.

the dark psycene tho, the real heavy stuff isn't commercial in its appeal but artists are lacking style. its all BASS BASS BASS...little synth work. all heavy mood or just noise. wheres the soul? when the artists distinguish their own sound and get that across the psy people to the point you know who is playing, then they've succeeded

Bio-Tonic - Fly Away qualifies.

If it wasn't for the annoying voice samples, I probably would've liked it. A bit. :-)

I know what you mean! I would of liked lots more of their tracks on their past 2 albums if it weren't for the singing or voice work. they have PSYOUL but have to remember to keep it psychedelic.

and do I have to be the first to say this such cheesy nonsense...

2 words

CHEMICAL CREW ;p

Wow.. I never knew Dali was a woman.. and yes, Vibe Tribe.. GMS... very cheesy. But still good every now and then.

I would like to put my vote in for Growling Machines.

Kindzadza is the last thng i would call cheesy :angry:

dark psy is rarely cheesy, but some is like Terranoise his older tracks

naaaahhh....kindzadza is not cheese.

this is what i consider darkpsy cheese --->

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mss/mss1cd003.html

some tracks on this compilation for sure.

....scratchy, bouncy, too many glitchy breaks, not much psychedelic about that...boring boring...

90% of Israeli full on output

Feel free to elaborate... it's not that I disagree this time, it is just that I am quite peeved by your constant generalizations and biases.

You're mostly negative and rarely offer anything positive and constructive in discussions. :angry:

Chemical Crew ? Not too harmful at the moment. Though their latest release, "Music With More Muscle", almost an album from Void is....well, something between free violence, gay, and cheese. In case we wouldn't understand the title that says it all, they added a YMCA cover and included an Eskimo track. I think this was a nice try to hit the hall of fame of cheese.

Naaah but I don't understand how none of you guys hasn't mentionned him yet: He's the all-time of cheese, for almost 10 years he's been undefeated. Many many, wayyy too many cheesemen have tried to challenge him without ever equalling him.

- Space Cat ? A beginner.

- GMS ? Poor compared to him.

- Vide Tribe ? Reaching his ankle.

- The sum of all Full On shi(t)z ? Not even up to half of what he's able of with one single track.

During the tech-trance era, he was known as "Triplex" for his ultraviolent style, but his early years sealed his fate, a fate full of cheese.

Bow to the true master, the one that is and remains the God of Cheese™ : CHEROUVIM !!!!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Cherouvim

I agree partially with Vibe Tribe being cheesy. Rearranged (on Melodrama) is the reason as to why I'm not fully agreeing.

I'm not sure what happened, but this track is in my opinion, in a whole different league - way better than the other tracks from said album. It sort of gets better and better, every time I listen to it. I didn't find it special at all, having listened to it for the first time. Sorry for going off-topic. :-)

Feel free to elaborate... it's not that I disagree this time, it is just that I am quite peeved by your constant generalizations and biases.

You're mostly negative and rarely offer anything positive and constructive in discussions. :angry:

Truth hurts. All today's full-on from Israel is pure cheese. The only current acts from here that i personally can exclude are Hujaboy, E-Jekt, Loud (not my cup of tea though) and maybe a few more. All the Hom-Mega/BNE/Chemical Crew/Utopia/Com.pact is a constant stream of same ol' full on bassline, too much breaks and childish melodies. BTW i am from Israel and there is good music that comes from here it's just that it rarely happens to be full-on.

Truth hurts. All today's full-on from Israel is pure cheese. The only current acts from here that i personally can exclude are Hujaboy, E-Jekt, Loud (not my cup of tea though) and maybe a few more. All the Hom-Mega/BNE/Chemical Crew/Utopia/Com.pact is a constant stream of same ol' full on bassline, too much breaks and childish melodies. BTW i am from Israel and there is good music that comes from here it's just that it rarely happens to be full-on.

I agree, this weekend i was at a party where they played full on only. and i thought hey lets give it a try... impossible to dance to, 2 minute long cheesy breaks every other second.. and on top of that the tracks where so similar that it got really boring like listening to a 6 hour long track with nothing really happening expect for some very cheap samples and loops.. honestly it must be very time saving making full on since all the tracks sounded the same, they must all share loops/samples/presets.

Amen and +1 to everything.

Most of the Israeli so-called psytrance is totally indistinguishable, unoriginal, simple, boring and not psychedelic. In short it has evolved(degraded) from tripping music into stomping music for acceleration drug fanatics.

I was at a party once and some fuckhead dj played remixes (Metallica, Nirvana, Prodigy and the usual stuff :)) for about an hour. Oh, the horror! And my poor little ruined trip :)

imho :)