so when is

reger

There is one electro album made which is great (havent listened to it yet but arkanoydz did and told me is awesome) and one trance disc is on the making as far as i know. There are plans to make a triple cd release with a bonus cd of friends remixes (which is not totenism that is ready to get to pressing)! So dont worry good stuff is boiling! :)

There is one electro album made which is great (havent listened to it yet but arkanoydz did and told me is awesome) and one trance disc is on the making as far as i know. There are plans to make a triple cd release with a bonus cd of friends remixes (which is not totenism that is ready to get to pressing)! So dont worry good stuff is boiling! :)

I'd love to hear an Etnica electro disc.

Id like to hear if Etnica electro sounds just like everything else what people call electro these days, or if they actually stick to ELECTRO ;):) Sorry to be a spoilsport, but there is so much crap "electro" out there.

Id like to hear if Etnica electro sounds just like everything else what people call electro these days, or if they actually stick to ELECTRO ;):) Sorry to be a spoilsport, but there is so much crap "electro" out there.

I'm with Nemo here. If they can make me dust off my Dopplereffekt albums, I'll acknowledge their change in sound. If not, no big loss... :drama:

Joke. I kind of gradually lost interest in the whole electro scene, especially today, when acts such as the Berlin based duo Electrixx is considered top notch music... I guess I'll just wait and see, there's plenty of other music floating around until this drops! :)

I personally often enjoy the psy interpretation of electro. Straight electro is not so interesting to my ears. Examples of good interpretations: X-Dream's recent stuff (I've been listening to We Interface in the car a lot lately), recent Wizzy Noise and of course Genetic.

Guest The Journey Man Project

thenew electro proggi sounds all the same after a while and has lost it's fun... something new would be a nice change...

aaaah doing new stuff is so out in this scene now, I forgot...