stryder - spiritual control[OLDSKOOL]

frozen dream

Posted Image

crazy oldschool goa trance mix perfect to fit on 80min cd!

01. Avigmati - Babylone Beach

02. Hallucinogen - Soothsayer (The Lysurgeon Warning Remix)

03. Total Eclipse - Far Beyond Speech

04. Tandu - Alien Pump

05. Cosmosis - Moonshine

06. Green Nuns of The Revolution - Klunk

07. ?????????? - ???????????

08. Cosmosis - San Yacid

09. ??????????? - ??????????

10. Green Nuns of The Revolution - Ring of Fire

11. Eat Static - Bony Incus (Man With No Name Remix)

12. Asia 2001 - Vertige 2

13. Astral Projection - Kabalah

104 mb | 79min | 192 kbps | 145 bpm

myspace.com/stryderq

users.electrobel.be/stryder

Posted Image

stryder - spiritual control

And for dessert and 4th, I present you a small chill-out mix to regain consciousness after all the psybombing, it has a nice ethnical sounding intro and holds the nicest, most dreamy psy-chill tracks you can imagine. Be sure to not float away too far! :)

stryder - moving to space

All the links to the mixes can be right-clicked and downloaded to disk or, due to a quicktime installment, clicked directly and streamed in a new tabpage.

Downloading dessert now!

By the way did you make a typo in you psynews nick?

• 1 month later...

starting up 'Spiritual Control'..theres a voice greeting "Hello"... now goa fractals are exploding/!/ started right off with goabliss. a tracklist would be cool 8) 2nd track is edgier. rough sound with slight attitude. trippy flow along with 3 starting in with organic sound vibes. hehe, lovin this!Tandu - Alien Pump @ 18:40. a favorite from him. each layer has a rhythm. kickin goAod fun ;D the one after it is kickin with acid assaults! then at 30 mins Green Nuns are squeezin thru with 'Klunk' - insane grooves. puts a smile on your face 8) much diversity already keeping the body energized. classics galore! forget names tho.. cept this one..Eat Static - Bony Incus(MWNN rmx) = OUTTA KONTROL!!!! has driven me nuts for years ;O 1:03:25 - ACIIIIID-aaaweeesooomeee... is this Asia 2001? Astral Projection - Kabalah is next in line. either the 1st or 2nd AP song I've ever heard. twisted melodies that push a hard groove. the mix just keeps all the potent goa flying. so much to chew on @_@ a complete mix I say! lots of classics sewn together.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...